Ian McCulloch, Ian Broudie and John Power (1 Viewer)

WillieStanley

Tomorrow night at the Kasbah. Ian McCulloch of Echo & The Bunnymen, Ian Broudie of The Lightening Seeds and John Power of Cast, all playing in the same band!

The Pockets will be playing their last gig before a break and Guilty Skies and The Broken Rebels will also be playing!

All star Coventry support followed by an all-star band!

£12, PM me for tickets!!

torchomatic

McCulloch's two solo LPs have just been re-released. They're both excellent. I was never a Bunnymen fan, but I think his solo stuff is excellent.

WillieStanley

Did either of you go? It was a great night ruined by an arrogant, ignorant and horrible tour manager.

He told the opening band that they couldn't play, despite selling 50 tickets at £12 a pop because they had a drum kit, he told the sound engineer he had to turn us down after our soundcheck despite us keeping within the contracted dbs "Or Ian won't play. The devil is in the detail" and then asked our gutarist for plectrums as he'd forgotten them.

Later on, during McCulloch's set, he was asking people standing at the back to leave as they were talking!

Both Ians were polite and gracious when I spoke with them, but this guy was an arse. I've never known anyone to upset so many people in such a small space of time!

Users who are viewing this thread