I wonder how many people on here work for (2 Viewers)

edgy

I am William Edgjenguele. Bonjour mon petis pois.

Delboycov

Ah...PR companies eh....

...I once knew a bird who worked at the Burson-Marsteller office in Holborn....

....she used to bore me to tears with tales of what they got up to....

...good job she was drop dead gorgeous as she was dull as dish water....

Well hope you gave her one then mate!

RoboCCFC90

"....she used to bore me to tears with tales of what they got up to....

...good job she was drop dead gorgeous as she was dull as dish water...."

Well hope you gave her one then mate!

It depends what way he gave her one.. I hope she ain't got teeth missing JHFC ;)

Nick

Administrator
People from the club do read the forum, whether they post or not I don't know.

I know bobby gould looks on here as do some of the players, I know Jordan Clarke did when "cat-gate" happened!

Mary_Mungo_Midge

I know bobby gould looks on here as do some of the players, I know Jordan Clarke did when "cat-gate" happened!

Do they all think 'Spencer' is Fisher's Mum too?

letsallsingtogether

I am going to start a job in Leicester on Monday so besides being a 6 fingered inbred do I count as a spy!!!

dongonzalos

Non timebis mutatio. Securus multum quod sentias in stagnum, et si non audent ex eo, quod tale numquam Oceanus mare. Tenendo quod est super te autem ipso quod non sit melius.

Nonleagueherewecome

Given my constant indulgence in the topic at the time, it gives me a warm feeling inside to know that he read it :D

J

Jack Griffin

Je veux un grand baguette, avec du jambon et de la salade, tellement

Last edited by a moderator:

Sky Blue Kid

I'm pi**ed off with people twisting posts to make their agenda more pallatable.......

BBC Sport - Coventry City: Short-term agreement reached over Ricoh

www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/21956944 - Cached
Mar 28, 2013 – The League One club's owners Sisu claim that Coventry City Football Club Ltd is just a property subsidiary, with no assets of its own.

What part of "The League One club's owners Sisu" don't some posters understand? the "Splitting of hairs" on here is rampant.
If SISU don't own CCFC WTF are they doing with our Football Club???:facepalm::blue:

Godiva

I'm pi**ed off with people twisting posts to make their agenda more pallatable.......

BBC Sport - Coventry City: Short-term agreement reached over Ricoh

www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/21956944 - Cached
Mar 28, 2013 – The League One club's owners Sisu claim that Coventry City Football Club Ltd is just a property subsidiary, with no assets of its own.

What part of "The League One club's owners Sisu" don't some posters understand? the "Splitting of hairs" on here is rampant.
If SISU don't own CCFC WTF are they doing with our Football Club???:facepalm::blue:

For sisu to be actual owners requires they hold the shares. They don't. The shares sits mainly in different funds managed by sisu.

So in reality sisu act on behalf of the owners - the funds.

Sky Blue Kid

For sisu to be actual owners requires they hold the shares. They don't. The shares sits mainly in different funds managed by sisu.

So in reality sisu act on behalf of the owners - the funds.

Tell that to Septic, Fisher and Co.
SISU are Ultimately responsible for anything that happens at CCFC. be it wages, rent(Pfft) groundstaff, stewards etc, etc. Stop splitting hairs ffs!.....You sure you're not Septic?:blue:

stupot07

Tell that to Septic, Fisher and Co.
SISU are Ultimately responsible for anything that happens at CCFC. be it wages, rent(Pfft) groundstaff, stewards etc, etc. Stop splitting hairs ffs!.....You sure you're not Septic?:blue:

But you're point is that the players, ground staff, coaches, tea lady, kit man, physio, stewards, shop staff, programme sellers, etc, are directly employed by sisu. They are not.

Sky Blue Kid

But you're point is that the players, ground staff, coaches, tea lady, kit man, physio, stewards, shop staff, programme sellers, etc, are directly employed by sisu. They are not.

In that case...Anyone on this forum whose terms of contract state "Employers SISU"......................Are not employed by them?
Why did I hear/read that Fisher saying SISU may not be able to pay players wages for much longer! Or is a Fisher "Quote" not good enough for you?
This was only around or close to Christmas time if I'm not mistaken.......Feel free to explain stupot07,Godiva(Septic),or any clever arse wishing to call me a liar!:thinking about:

Godiva

In that case...Anyone on this forum whose terms of contract state "Employers SISU"......................Are not employed by them?
Why did I hear/read that Fisher saying SISU may not be able to pay players wages for much longer! Or is a Fisher "Quote" not good enough for you?
This was only around or close to Christmas time if I'm not mistaken.......Feel free to explain stupot07,Godiva(Septic),or any clever arse wishing to call me a liar!:thinking about:

I don't think there are anybody on this forum who are employed by sisu. There may according to Nick be a few employed by the club. That's not the same.

Sisu are managing the money from the investors. If the club requires more funding Fisher turn to sisu and ask for money. Sisu turn to the funds and find that all the money there has been exhausted. They then look around for additional investors and/or other entities who are willing to lend some money to the club. This exercise has probably become increasingly difficult and sisu may well have told Fisher that they can't find more cash to help the club.

I can't remember though that Fisher has said there were no money to pay wages. I remember some speculation, but all wages have always been paid on time.

valiant15

Serious question then,why don't they just cut their losses and walk away? Why keep asking the investors for more money if the club is losing so much money? Sisu will never get any money back apart from small amounts from player sales and they'll never get their hands on the ricoh.It doesn't make sense.

Godiva

Serious question then,why don't they just cut their losses and walk away? Why keep asking the investors for more money if the club is losing so much money? Sisu will never get any money back apart from small amounts from player sales and they'll never get their hands on the ricoh.It doesn't make sense.

That is a very relevant question.
Look at it this way - the investors have spend their money and on paper all is lost. But as long as they don't put in more money, they have nothing to lose by waiting. So long the club is in operation the loans - remember the investment is in form of loans - and as long as the loans are serviced (terms: no interest, no installments, can't actually be defaulted), they don't necessary needs to be written off. In short: The loans can appear in the funds books at full value as long as the club is not dissolved or sold off.

So for sisu their job is to keep control of the club, make sure it can live on it's own means and wait for the tides to turn.

valiant15

Thing is though,without any significant investment on the pitch the tide will never turn. We could be stagnating for years if they don't let go.

The club needs a fresh start,if its at sisu and their investors expense then so be it.

Sky Blue Kid

Sisu responded with this statement, while refusing to put a name to it: “Sisu is a privately owned company that invests in a variety of projects and organisations using various legally approved and regulated entities in different parts of the world.
“Sisu is both an owner of, and creditor to, Coventry City FC and, in line with any other creditor, Sisu has taken appropriate and necessary steps to protect its interests over the loans .

Taken from CET........Nothing said about investors owningCCFC. but does state SISU have loans and are not direct investments.

Godiva

Thing is though,without any significant investment on the pitch the tide will never turn. We could be stagnating for years if they don't let go.

The club needs a fresh start,if its at sisu and their investors expense then so be it.

Yes, we need fresh money. But if a new owner does not make sure the club can generate enough income to cover the expenses ... or keep lowering the expenses until they are lower than the income - then the club will not be sustainable long term.
So any new owner will have to continue in the same track as sisu.
The difference may be that the council and Higgs will be more positive towards a new owner so the club and ACL can be merged at last. That will put the club in a much better position going forward.

But will a new owner be prepared to pay CCC/Higgs valuation of ACL?
They will also need to pay off the loans to the funds, and will a new owner accept to pay the price sisu will ask?

I think any potential new owner will have to dig a lot deeper into his pocket to gain ownership than we may think.

stupot07

That's the problem, how long do you keep investing and funding losses for? How much do you invest? What level of funding do you invest? What are the benefits of investing that money? And to be honest in this league it's irreverent as we're bound by FFP.

stupot07

Yes, we need fresh money. But if a new owner does not make sure the club can generate enough income to cover the expenses ... or keep lowering the expenses until they are lower than the income - then the club will not be sustainable long term.
So any new owner will have to continue in the same track as sisu.
The difference may be that the council and Higgs will be more positive towards a new owner so the club and ACL can be merged at last. That will put the club in a much better position going forward.

But will a new owner be prepared to pay CCC/Higgs valuation of ACL?
They will also need to pay off the loans to the funds, and will a new owner accept to pay the price sisu will ask?

I think any potential new owner will have to dig a lot deeper into his pocket to gain ownership than we may think.

And owning ACL may not provide the level of profit needed to meet the level of investment fans expect....

valiant15

Well hopefully we'll find out soon,then we can all get back to talking about football and not bickering about the owners.

Godiva

Well hopefully we'll find out soon,then we can all get back to talking about football and not bickering about the owners.

I don't think we will know anytime soon - hopefully before start of next season, but even that may be wishful thinking.

Users who are viewing this thread