I Will Definitely Still Support Coventry City Next Season (1 Viewer)

torchomatic

Anyone else want to join me?

PUSB, etc etc

torchomatic

I will admit that I did contemplate a move to Racing Club Warwick but decided against it. I'm a Sky Blue, right?

Skyblueweeman

To be fair Torch, Bognor Regis are starting to do well down this way but they play in Green and White so I wouldn't be able to still call myself a Sky Blue if the worst was to happen!

Nonleagueherewecome

You think out owners are bad,n you wanna try Racing Club Warwick! Bogner have had a rough few seasons after their fall from the BSS-they appear to be "bouncing back": could you get some advice from them, Weeman? :D

PS tell them "Chris Breach is a legend", they'll understand.

Otis

Nope.

Have no intention of supporting Coventry City next season.

If I hate the owners and the board don't rate the manager that highly then that obviously means I am unable to support team or the club.

Skyblueweeman

You think out owners are bad,n you wanna try Racing Club Warwick! Bogner have had a rough few seasons after their fall from the BSS-they appear to be "bouncing back": could you get some advice from them, Weeman? :D

PS tell them "Chris Breach is a legend", they'll understand.

They're getting gates up to 2,000 at the moment which isn't bad. Did Chris Breach play for them? My mate Matt Russell played up front for them about 8 years and was top scorer for them for about 3 seasons running. I'm trying to get him on a train to Cov!

tippex9

I'm in!! Season ticket bought.

I've done this all my life, my grandad, my dad, me and now my son. It's not just about results but the anticipation, memories good and bad, away day trips, the laughs had on the journeys, home game rituals, a pint and a pie, bumping in to old friends, moments of despair or sheer elation. The father-son moments I get.

I understand the anger and frustration at the club but i personally am not going to give all that up with a fruitless stay at home protest. I enjoy more than just winning, supporting my hometown club is a way of life, sometimes you get dealt a bad hand. 38ish years of top flight football was one hell of a run, things have gone pear-shaped but who has a devine right to succeed where 92 compete.

I will be there W,L or D.

I'll save you a seat at the next decent cup run when all the fair-weather fans come flooding back.

Steve.B50

What you trying to suggest, that every one on here will just give up the team they Love?. I personally will not be going to many home games untill the owners pack up and leave. However, yet again I will follow the lads to every away game I can get to.

torchomatic

Who me? I wasn't trying to suggest anything. I just started this "jokey" thread in response to several players publicly saying that they will definitely be here next season. Nothing more.

What you trying to suggest, that every one on here will just give up the team they Love?. I personally will not be going to many home games untill the owners pack up and leave. However, yet again I will follow the lads to every away game I can get to.

wingy

Who me? I wasn't trying to suggest anything. I just started this "jokey" thread in response to several players publicly saying that they will definitely be here next season. Nothing more.
If that was'nt SteveB50 i'd have said that some of the perceptions of you on here Torch would have lead some to believe it was a wind up thread ,Nice irony.

Users who are viewing this thread