I was made to feel stupid by Coventry City (2 Viewers)

Houchens Head

Fairly well known member from Malvern
Thanks for the link on the first page! It gave me a nice link to "50 Smoking Hot Girls Who Know How To Work A Dress"! ;)

ajsccfc

It only really recycled from other places when it came to news, it was a bit like waiting for the morning's paper instead of watching tonight's news channel.

Nick

Administrator
I will be sad to see it go. What is this he best CCFC news site?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I tend to just use news now, although it's usually on here within minutes from most places.

I don't think many places have access to the.club, just cet and the official

covcity4life

newsnow coventy is a must for fans imo

has all the latest articles in quick hyperlink format to likes of cet,ccfc,observer,bbc and cov mad etc

once ina while you might get a man city news article but very rarerly

try it!

pusbccfc

No Nick, not due to this. I didn't feel the need to post a new thread on the topic.

It seems as if the club have been on to him about the stuff on there.

M&B Stand

I remember arriving at Watford Junction station at the time when it was announced that the game was off (due to the death of Jimmy Davis who was on loan at Watford).

Before we found out the reason, some bloke was was moaning as to why, and why hadn't club said before he got the train that the game was off, they should refund my train ticket, twenty quid it cost me etc.. He even called the Club (Cov) demanding to know why - they of course didn't tell him under instruction from the Police.

I said that it must be something serious to call the game off at short notice, so maybe pause for breath before complaining - made no difference - he ranted on and on to anyone who would listen, including the Police. He didn't strike me as a thicko (technical term), which makes it worse

I would loved to have found him and asked his view now that we knew that one of the players had been killed!

We live in a selfish world i'm afraid

There's loads of people like that. Massive blind spot to how they are Behaving. I swear if they were to watch a video of themselves later they'd be mortified.

As for moaning about being called 'luv' it'd probably make my day!

lifeskyblue

Thanks chief. I've only been on this site a couple months so far. You are right news does get here quickly: some genuine, some speculation and some pure devilment.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Oz Howie

Just remember the golden rule of being a CCFC supporter - "You don't have to be a pessimist but if you are it really helps"

Covstu

Its SISU's fault as always! Why cant they train the staff to stop people calling customers 'Luv'!

This is hilarious!!

Users who are viewing this thread