I was made to feel stupid by Coventry City (1 Viewer)

Nick

Administrator
It is all well and good only ever hearing one side of it though.

I ordered online, the order was done within 3 minutes.

hill83

"Made to feel stupid"

No matey, you've done that all by yourself.

Hobo

Why feel stupid due to poor customer care, compounded by someone else's rudeness?

Joy Division

I don't know why Cov Mad felt like it was something that needed publishing, surely the fella should have sent his complaints direct to the club?

eastwoodsdustman

Surely he'd have been better off just starting a new thread on here about it like every else has about their minor little gripes over pennies.

Cobi Jones's Dreads

Jesus I've heard of slow news days, but this it taking the piss! Get a grip!

ajsccfc

Old man can't work the internet. Person on the phone helps him resolve the problem, he still moans that they're unprofessional and unbecoming.

I was rendered more stupid by reading Cov Mad.

torchomatic

We've had quite a positive summer CCFC wise, I would say. I find it odd that despite that (first steps admittedly) the amount of moaning and whining about absolutely nothing is growing and growing. I'm sure it's just done to counteract the positivity that is starting to surround our club.

And we WERE told that we had to re-register as it was no longer CCFC selling the merchandise directly.

FFS, some people need to get a grip.

mark82

Good God. Someone should stop these idiots writing articles on the internet.

1. You are dealing with Just Sport not Coventry City
2. You were made to look stupid as you clearly are. Why else would you publish such an article without doing a bit of basic research making yourself look even more stupid.

bradwellskyblues

Just like to say owing to my age and computer incompetence i ordered a small size shirt,i rang the number on the invoice and was told it would be passed on to the lady who dealt with ccfc orders.she rang me within 5 mins told me to send the shirt back and they would replace it,they did she could not of been more helpful,i now have my new shirt and season ticket all we now need is a winger and a striker.

mrtrench

I had a similar incident last year. One of the stewards called me 'sir'. I couldn't believe the impudence of the scoundrel. I expect to be called 'my liege' by all staff. I have written to my mp.

torchomatic

You'd better contact Cov Mad.

I had a similar incident last year. One of the stewards called me 'sir'. I couldn't believe the impudence of the scoundrel. I expect to be called 'my liege' by all staff. I have written to my mp.

Nick

Administrator
I don't get it, they helped him as he has now ordered something which he wanted to do.

Whats his point and why is it news? Nearly as embarrassing as lost stampgate.

The guy has quite clearly proved his stupidness by writing an article about it and posting it online.

It's like me posting a video of myself walking into a lampost by mistake, then saying that people make me feel stupid because of it.

ajsccfc

Between that and the recent 'loads of people we know were going to boycott if Proschwitz signed lol' shit Cov Mad somehow manages to plumb depths I thought were beyond them. I should have more faith.

Ashdown

We've had quite a positive summer CCFC wise, I would say. I find it odd that despite that (first steps admittedly) the amount of moaning and whining about absolutely nothing is growing and growing. I'm sure it's just done to counteract the positivity that is starting to surround our club.

And we WERE told that we had to re-register as it was no longer CCFC selling the merchandise directly.

I was born in Cov, all my family going back to Grandparents were also from Cov. It is fair to say though I think that if there was a nationwide 'moaning championship trophy' it would indeed go to our very own population. I wonder if the 20,000 or so newly arrived immigrants and 40,000 students have picked up or taken on board the whinging vibe and adopted it as a local trait that they should embrace ?

jimmyhillsfanclub

The amount of time these sad old moaning gits waste by writing or posting about it is unbelievable.......what do they do when something real, tangible & actually fucking important goes wrong in their lives......jeez.

lifeskyblue

The amount of time these sad old moaning gits waste by writing or posting about it is unbelievable.......what do they do when something real, tangible & actually fucking important goes wrong in their lives......jeez.

Apathetic to the important issues in life...for them, their family and society at large. Don't vote in elections as 'it's a waste of time/effort' but phone up again and again on Britain's Got Talent etc 'cos I love dogs' or 'I want to see them continue to make an a** of themselves'.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

letsallsingtogether

I was born in Cov, all my family going back to Grandparents were also from Cov. It is fair to say though I think that if there was a nationwide 'moaning championship trophy' it would indeed go to our very own population. I wonder if the 20,000 or so newly arrived immigrants and 40,000 students have picked up or taken on board the whinging vibe and adopted it as a local trait that they should embrace ?
Stop your moaning☺

shmmeee

What did people do about all these tiny little problems before the internet?

Wrote to newspapers. Have you ever read the Telegraph letters page?

On the other hand, it's fine for us to say people shouldn't moan, but as a business CCFC should be grateful, any decent business listens to customer feedback and the feedback on the staff in the ticket office has been consistently poor for years.

BornSlippySkyBlue

Yeah - that's what gets me. It seems there are those with a negative agenda regardless of what is going on with the club. Why Kev publishes crap like this is beyond me, after the most positive 2 months for some considerable time, people are still moaning about f all.

PUSB

Monners

I remember arriving at Watford Junction station at the time when it was announced that the game was off (due to the death of Jimmy Davis who was on loan at Watford).

Before we found out the reason, some bloke was was moaning as to why, and why hadn't club said before he got the train that the game was off, they should refund my train ticket, twenty quid it cost me etc.. He even called the Club (Cov) demanding to know why - they of course didn't tell him under instruction from the Police.

I said that it must be something serious to call the game off at short notice, so maybe pause for breath before complaining - made no difference - he ranted on and on to anyone who would listen, including the Police. He didn't strike me as a thicko (technical term), which makes it worse

I would loved to have found him and asked his view now that we knew that one of the players had been killed!

We live in a selfish world i'm afraid

pusbccfc

Kev has confirmed on his Facebook that Cov Mad is to finish.

Users who are viewing this thread