I want to purchase Coventry City F.C. (1 Viewer)

CCFC123

Hi all,

I want to purchase Coventry City F.C. but SISU wont take any of my calls or return them back. A member of the board through a third party said he would get back to me but hasn't. I'll keep trying or should I give up?

Any advice on how I should I spend my investment of £200M that I would like to use to initially start off my pursuit in bringing back the glory days of CCFC?

Thank you.

paul1978

Hi all,

I want to purchase Coventry City F.C. but SISU wont take any of my calls or return them back. A member of the board through a third party said he would get back to me but hasn't. I'll keep trying or should I give up?

Any advice on how I should I spend my investment of £200M that I would like to use to initially start off my pursuit in bringing back the glory days of CCFC?

Thank you.

joe dinsa again lol

blueflint

ha ha ha|||||||||||||||| :laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

ccfcdan

Thankyou for showing an interest,We already have A Billionaire from Hong Kong. An Indian from London. And the Russians bidding for the club. You are more than welcome to submit your bid though.

The winning bidder will be notified via the Daily mail in due course.

Regards.
Ken Deluded.

SkyBluesAndy

Facebook User
Have you tried to get in touch with Kev Monks? He might be able to get you in touch with who you need.

This will be on Cov-Mad and the CT tomorrow :laugh:

CCFC123

Thank you for your responses. Can I make it clear that I initially will put £200m into the club this season. With a further £100m for transfer fees each year onwards.

I dont think SISU wil have any interest though in selling as it appears they believe there doing very well at the moment with there business strategy.

Users who are viewing this thread