I think Sheff Wednesday fans enjoyed it as well (1 Viewer)

tippex9

There's always one

No1SkyBlueFan

On facebook, all the blades fans were getting happy saying 'coventry shouldn't speak so soon'

Errr we had over 60% we deserved a Huge win.

CovisGod

i do not give a shit about SWFC nor should I either or you

Never quite understood this about SBT, Wednesday fans are on there own forum discussing a game between Cov and Sheff Utd, having a chat about the game like adults, not talking about anything Wednesday related. Someone dares to mention something that isnt directly linked to Coventry and people are arseholes about it. The bloke found a thread with Wednesday fans discussing how were playing so I want to hear about it, if you dont like what's being posted why comment ? :facepalm:

kg82

1989? Huh? If you're refering to Hillsborough you realise they weren't involved that day?

Astute

Some of them enjoyed it more than some of our fans :claping hands:

Taking your shoe off and showing the sole is the ultimate insult. The sole is seen as unclean. Sometimes the shoe is used to hit the person who the disrespect is shown to. I have only ever heard or seen it happen in the Middle East before though.

Steve.B50

Must admit, I have a soft spot for Wednesday, goes back to 1987 and how there fans all wished us look after the game. Hope they stay up ad we ply them next season, always enjoy a day out to Wednesday

Covstu

used to like going to Wednesday, we used to drink at the pub right on the top of the hill!! Remember trekking up there on a very hot day and it was like an oasis at the end!!

Users who are viewing this thread