I think maybe Joy should read this (1 Viewer)

thaiskyblue

like everything there's good and bad owners for every forest and man city owner there's a sisu and a yung, just our luck.

Grendel

Aren't forest losing £1 million every month?

wingy

They're an interesting Case.

The original Chair stepped aside within six months of Takeover IIRC and this guy,His Brother took over the reins,but i don't think they've splashed wads and wads which is usually what Billy Davies wants before he spits his dummy.

So they appear to have rationalised things by selling a few ,letting go of others and Yet Billy and this guy are Bezzy Mates.:confused:

dongonzalos

To be fair most owners want their club to be successful as their number one priority.

We are a rare example of when for an owner success is not the number one priority.

Last edited:

Grendel

To be fair most owners want their club to be successful as their number one priority.

We are a rare example of when for an owner success is not the number one priority.

Aren't they losing £1million a month then?

dongonzalos

Us?
I am not sure we never get to see the books!

However if our priority was a successful club we would agree a cheap long term deal at the Ricoh and get rid of these ridiculous self inflicted monthly loses.

That money could then be reinvested in the team.

Grendel

Us?

However if our priority was a successful club we would agree a cheap long term deal at the Ricoh and get rid of these ridiculous self inflicted monthly loses.

You mean like forest have had for the last 10 years?

dongonzalos

But if you were talking about Forest.

I think it was 12 million last year predicted to be 7 million this year.

All the debt owed to Doherty's estate, (was that his name) was converted into a manageable loan and they are within the FFP limits.

Plus they are 5 points from the golden pot so who knows what next year may bring for them.

Grendel

But if you were talking about Forest.

I think it was 12 million last year predicted to be 7 million this year.

All the debt owed to Doherty's estate, (was that his name) was converted into a manageable loan and they are within the FFP limits.

Plus they are 5 points from the golden pot so who knows what next year may bring for them.

I see "predicted" means don't know. So good management is;

Lose a fortune
Hope you get the golden pot

Fair enough.

Grendel

Us?

So if we had two teams;

Team one paid £1.3 million a year in rent and no other revenue
Team two paid £115,000 a year in rent and all other match revenue

Are you saying team one has an advantage as it can invest more in players?

Grendel

I don't know whether you have any family or not but if you do, when they come home with good news do you piss on their bonfire too?

Yes, no and what's good about this?

The Gentleman

Yes, no and what's good about this?

To be honest I shouldn't have posted because your answer is as predictable as you are and I really cannot be arsed with arguing as there has been far too much of it on here so I will leave you to draw your own conclusions.

will am i

Lose a fortune

Fair enough.
So is good management pissing off most of your supporters moving your club to a rented ground in Northampton thereby reducing your income by even more than renegotiating the rent on your existing rented ground

martcov

Lose a fortune

Fair enough.

SISU have lost a fortune. Predicted means predicted... usually based on what you know at the moment ( e.g. turnover in comparison to last year. ).

The golden pot for our owner, who knows nothing about football and doesn't want to run a soccer club, is winning the JR ( meaning council are humiliated and ACL distressed ) and the amber pot would be winning a court case against critical fans at some future point.

I like the attitude of the Forest owner. Even if it turns out not as good as it looks, it cannot be worse than the attitude shown by SISU towards the fans from day one.

shmmeee

Lose a fortune

Fair enough.

Isn't that all there is in modern football?

What's your plan:

Stop being competitive
Lose fans
Get relegated
Repeat

How's that been going since relegation?

shmmeee

SISU have lost a fortune. Predicted means predicted... usually based on what you know at the moment ( e.g. turnover in comparison to last year. ).

The golden pot for our owner, who knows nothing about football and doesn't want to run a soccer club, is winning the JR ( meaning council are humiliated and ACL distressed ) and the amber pot would be winning a court case against critical fans at some future point.

I like the attitude of the Forest owner. Even if it turns out not as good as it looks, it cannot be worse than the attitude shown by SISU towards the fans from day one.

So does Grendel, he praised Richardson for the same strategy in the Prem (and I agree with him).

torchomatic

It's called the Richardson Way.

Isn't that all there is in modern football?

What's your plan:

Stop being competitive
Lose fans
Get relegated
Repeat

How's that been going since relegation?

:thinking about:Nice article. I liked the bit ...I listen to you all, and everything I say comes from my heart

Now we all know that the witch queen has no heart, and is a true enemy of supporters and a well formed society. So don't wait too long for a similar response from our leading light:eek::(

dongonzalos

So if we had two teams;

Team one paid £1.3 million a year in rent and no other revenue
Team two paid £115,000 a year in rent and all other match revenue

Are you saying team one has an advantage as it can invest more in players?

Is team two playing in front of 2000 fans or 12000 or 14000 fans?

Grendel

:thinking about:Nice article. I liked the bit ...I listen to you all, and everything I say comes from my heart

Now we all know that the witch queen has no heart, and is a true enemy of supporters and a well formed society. So don't wait too long for a similar response from our leading light:eek::(

Next the Forest owner will be saying "I'm living the dream"

Grendel

SkyblueBazza

9:10 owners probably measure success differently to 9:10 fans.
Success on the pitch is a mutual desire. Fans don't care how much success costs...until their team is playing 35miles away for "home" games, having their name changed, playing in different colours, suffering repeated relegations or going into administration.
Sad fact of life...money is like an addictive drug for some.

PUSB

Users who are viewing this thread