I sense an insurance job coming (1 Viewer)

Marty

Look out of my window this morning, some chav is sitting on my car chatting to his mate, I've shouted out of the window too him to get off, he responded by saying he'll leave in a minute, I said no, get the fuck of my car now. He immediately left. Hes returned about 20 minutes ago, and was eye balling me through the window, I've gone out to him and told him to wipe that look of his face or I'd wipe it off for him. Hes gone again, but I can't help but think i'm going to get a brick through the window, for what was essentially calling out bad behavior, I hate these sort of people. What is wrong with them for thinking it's acceptable?

Sorry, I can't include any owls in my story or tell everyone how 'hard' I am.

ccfc92

Look out of my window this morning, some chav is sitting on my car chatting to his mate, I've shouted out of the window too him to get off, he responded by saying he'll leave in a minute, I said no, get the fuck of my car now. He immediately left. Hes returned about 20 minutes ago, and was eye balling me through the window, I've gone out to him and told him to wipe that look of his face or I'd wipe it off for him. Hes gone again, but I can't help but think i'm going to get a brick through the window, for what was essentially calling out bad behavior, I hate these sort of people. What is wrong with them for thinking it's acceptable?

Sorry, I can't include any owls in my story or tell everyone how 'hard' I am.

Does he live near you or have you seen him around? Seems weird he kept coming back...

Marty

Get pictures. If you can set up a camera on your car do it.

Fucking scrote.

I will do if he comes back, I'll just park my car at my parents for a few days, It's only about a mile away.

PurpleBin

Put his head through the window then claim it was a brick to the insurance.

"Nah I said it was a prick went through my window mate"

Haha. You crack me up you. Any post like this has a comment from you with something like "Do him in" or "Put his head through it"

Are you dead hard?

shmmeee

In these situations you need to either ignore them and hope they go away or act like a demented fucker and scare them off.

Anything else will invite trouble.

giphy.gif

Astute

In these situations you need to either ignore them and hope they go away or act like a demented fucker and scare them off.

Anything else will invite trouble.
I just act normal. But others see it as acting like a demented idiot :shifty:

People these days seem to think they have the right to do what they want and have a total lack of respect. But they rarely take on someone with more screws loose than themselves.

Users who are viewing this thread