I never like Robins anyway!! (1 Viewer)

mrbluesky87

This being my first thread, I doubt I will win too many fans but I actually never like Mr Robins from day 1 and still dont think he is all that we are making him out to be. He got lucky with Mr McGoaldrick being here and on fire and since he has left we havent done too much. His home record is poor (League only) and in games like Yeovil on Saturday and Shrewsbury he didnt know what to do to change things, he was a great manager when we were winning but was lacking when we went behind.
Lets get over hime quickly and start looking on wards and up wards, I personally would like Mr Black to return and finish what he started but then again how do we know it would be the same this time. I think this will un-settle us now and dont hold much hope of reaching the play-offs but hey I will be their for the remainder of the season as I have been for many years. PUSB and F**k O** Mr Robins.:wave:

ajsccfc

He got lucky when a forward played well as part of a team he put out and told how to play? I don't think that's how luck works.

mrbluesky87

Point taken but what has he done to address that since he has left???? We sign Leon Clarke who for the record I dont have a problem with but has had more clubs than Tiger Woods which says something about him, he was never going to be a replacement. We were a 1 man team with McGoaldrick.
All that said, I just never took to Mark Robins from day 1 and not all that gutted that he's left.

Davs

Funnily enough, I am also not completely sorry he is going.

I agree that the team had to play to it's strengths, and that meant getting the ball to McG. Whilst this was happening, the frailties of our defence were overlooked, since he left we have looked poor at the back and unable to create clear cut chances up front. In the Crewe game we created a shed load of half chances, but Crewe created 4 chances and on each occasion you could see the goal coming.

I am sorry he is going, but I don't think he is irreplacable

philmcc

Actually....maybe he does have a lot to thank DM for, and the previous manager that signed him? Robins you lucky lucky boy....

Sky Blue Jay

This being my first thread, I doubt I will win too many fans but I actually never like Mr Robins from day 1 and still dont think he is all that we are making him out to be. He got lucky with Mr McGoaldrick being here and on fire and since he has left we havent done too much. His home record is poor (League only) and in games like Yeovil on Saturday and Shrewsbury he didnt know what to do to change things, he was a great manager when we were winning but was lacking when we went behind.
Lets get over hime quickly and start looking on wards and up wards, I personally would like Mr Black to return and finish what he started but then again how do we know it would be the same this time. I think this will un-settle us now and dont hold much hope of reaching the play-offs but hey I will be their for the remainder of the season as I have been for many years. PUSB and F**k O** Mr Robins.:wave:

Never liked robins? You people make me laugh just because he's in talks with Huddersfield for reasons unknown yet you come on here saying your not a fan of his. Robins in my opinion is a very good manager we have had no money to get any signings only loans. He took us from looking like going down to the top half of the table. Who do you expect to come in and do better? Yes we have had a few blips at home being a ST holder I've seen the games and the teams in this league we should be beating at home no doubt about it. But I do believe or did that robins was the man if not this season the next. This obviously won't happen now but can't understand why you have kept quiet until now. Baffles me tbh I'm still shocked to whats going on. I fear for the worst now pusb!

Cov City Daytrader 87

So you never liked robins? Boy you'll probably gonna hate the next manager then? and hate the next one after that and so on.....

Oh wait! Isn't that WUM's like PSMG1 does?:facepalm:

Users who are viewing this thread