I must have been on crack last week (2 Viewers)

ajsccfc

Is it just me who thinks nothing's really changed that much?

This time a week ago we were hopeless away and capable of defying opinion at home.

oldskyblue58

CCFC Finance Director
i bet there is no tooth fairy either - damn!

The most galling thing is that all the other results we wanted to go for us did!

ajsccfc

That's the salvation to cling to. If we assume that away fixtures will give us nothing, we should hope for things elsewhere to go our way and that our recent decent (poetry) home form continues through to May. You never know.

Grendel

Macca

Is it just me who thinks nothing's really changed that much?

This time a week ago we were hopeless away and capable of defying opinion at home.

With the Leeds performance and the pompey thing I really felt that gift would have us firing today. That's the disappointment. That and the fact that we can lose to dogshit like forest

Otis

I was chuffed to bits on Tuesday but kept reminding myself that it was just one game.

Macca

The fact that we weren't up for it after having out 8 point deficit wiped out for free is unforgivable

Otis

We have scored the least away goals out of all of the teams in all 4 divisions.

Unless we try something different we will lose every away game between now and the end of the season.

ajsccfc

With the Leeds performance and the pompey thing I really felt that gift would have us firing today. That's the disappointment. That and the fact that we can lose to dogshit like forest

Annoyingly, since my very first game we've been manna from heaven for underperforming teams and players. Any striker who couldn't score for toffee? Coventry will let you waltz through. I remember Milosevic filling his boots in particular amongst others.

I bet Fernando Torres is praying that they draw us in a Cup soon.

Grendel

I was chuffed to bits on Tuesday but kept reminding myself that it was just one game.

And 2 penalties and let's be honest a shocking leeds team. We were also helped by the idiot manager taking off the striker for a defender. If Warnock was in charge I think our Great Leader may have been outwitted.

ajsccfc

Our defence, to be honest. The first goal was a shambles, allowing a chap in more or less the right-back position to waltz through. If your first name is Diego or Lionel then you can score from there, but not if you're a Championship winger.

Users who are viewing this thread