i might be dumb (1 Viewer)

skyblue1523

okay acl have applied to the high courts to put us in admin.could sisu say that acl & ccc wont come to the table and come to an arrangement so they could buy the arena in their defence.what if sisu say that had an agreement that they could buy the arena when they did the deal in the first place could this back fire on acl as they have broken promsies.

SISU are being very tight lipped to say what is going on i think they might have an ace up their sleeve.
im not for sisu or acl/ccc im for ccfc im just worried about the club not the boards of whatever group

coundonskyblue

The judge on Friday is only concerned about whether ccfc can now meet its debts. What those debts are is irrelevant.

The time to contest what you have said would have been at the court case in December.

CovInEssex

could sisu say that acl & ccc wont come to the table and come to an arrangement so they could buy the arena

ACL or the Council don't have to sell the Arena. It's not for sale - but that doesn't mean they won't sell it.

what if sisu say that had an agreement that they could buy the arena when they did the deal in the first place could this back fire on acl

I'm sure this would of come to light by now.

SISU are being very tight lipped to say what is going on i think they might have an ace up their sleeve.

Agreed. The ball is in their park. What if they pay the over-due rent? We're left with no admin, no American investor, no stadium.

Otis

If we pay the rent we are left with no stadium?

How so?

You know this for a fact?

Last edited:

Otis

Ah, I see, right.

Was just thinking, if we pay the rent this week we are just back to where we started.

hamil99

Facebook User
What if sisu prove they can pay the outstanding debt and hav the money for the stadium. Could they then say ACL are breaking an agreement which was set wen they bought the club to buy the stadium?

Gynnsthetonic

Why are ACL looking for new buyers i thought they had nothing to do with the running of the football club and could quite easily manage without CCFC so why are they doing this. We should build a new ground which would be 100% owned by the football club

Warwickhunt

The judge on Friday is only concerned about whether ccfc can now meet its debts. What those debts are is irrelevant.

The time to contest what you have said would have been at the court case in December.
How will a Judge decide if we can meet those debts he does not have a copy of our CCFC accounts along with every bugger else that wants to see them. If Joy walks into court with a cheque the judge will not grant administration.

coundonskyblue

<p>
How will a Judge decide if we can meet those debts he does not have a copy of our CCFC accounts along with every bugger else that wants to see them. If Joy walks into court with a cheque the judge will not grant administration.

I think ccfc will have to show accounts.

Flying Fokker

<p>

Hope so, a cheque will increase the club debts and they will still be insolvent because they can't pay their bills now let alone another loan of 1.3 mill. Either way they will need to prove that they are solvent. Is they are simply a bunch of players.

J

Jack Griffin

<p>

The ones they haven't been able to get signed of on?

The figures must be available, I suppose the hold up is the same as they had last year about proving to the auditor that the company is a going concern.

Users who are viewing this thread