I know the end game .. (1 Viewer)

Rodders1

Completely agree with the other person who said about burying your head in the sand! I know it's kinda your thing to be the voice of reason but as a whole sisu are stinking the place out......they have got to go!
I wish they would go.

Problem is that surely if there were any potential buyers out there now they'd make their interest public? This would then gain support from fans and protests would get bigger and more frequent.

Unfortunately looks like the council have f*cked any chance of that happening now. No possible ground means absolutely no interest. We're stuck with SISU - and it's an awful thought.

chiefdave

We have all asked "why are Sisu" here
They're here because no viable way out has presented itself. If anyone thinks SISU ever wanted to, or currently want to, own a football club they are crazier than Orange Ken.

Quite simply it was an investment sold to them by Ranson that has gone spectacularly wrong. I have no doubt at all they would walk away tomorrow if an exit strategy presented itself. Protesting at the Ricoh, moaning at them on the phone in or anything similar will have zero effect. They simply do not, and never have, cared one bit about the football club.

Assuming we all want new owners the best use of everyones energy, in my opinion, is to put together a means for SISU to leave. When you start thinking about that you see how hard it will be. We can talk about sleeping giant as much as we want, anyone taking this club on, and it would probably take in the region of £15m to purchase the club, will need to finance a new ground and a new academy. Why would anyone put in that sort of money to our club?

Bruce the Boot

Did your internet stop working mid week when we won?

Watch some old faces suddenly reappear ;) and some new ones

The thing is yes , Im a NOPM man , I wont comment and what I have nt seen , ie wins , loses , players, but I will have my say on the state of the club , that is there for all to see .

MusicDating

Euro 2016 Prediction League Champion!!
The thing is yes , Im a NOPM man , I wont comment and what I have nt seen , ie wins , loses , players, but I will have my say on the state of the club , that is there for all to see .
Please stop creating/commenting on threads in here then.

Nick, please can you move this to the SISU/politics section?

Gint11

Key stage 2 banter here.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ccfcway

We have all asked "why are Sisu" here , well I think its becoming obvious , they have no end game other than to take what they can , off load debt onto the companies involved with Sisu , and wind the lot up and walk away . I think we will be famous for the first Club with over 100 yrs history togo out of existence..

That could well be bury

fernandopartridge

We have all asked "why are Sisu" here , well I think its becoming obvious , they have no end game other than to take what they can , off load debt onto the companies involved with Sisu , and wind the lot up and walk away . I think we will be famous for the first Club with over 100 yrs history togo out of existence..
Oh how we miss you

Sent from my ELE-L29 using Tapatalk

duffer

Without wishing to defend SISU, it doesn't feel to me like the club is in the process of being wound down. To start with, we're still spending money on signings.

My guess is that they're hanging on in with minimal input in the hope that we get lucky and get promoted, making us slightly more marketable to the next set of chancers. In the meantime there's also the long shot that Wasps fail and/or the EU complaint eventually leads to something with money attached.

I'd dispute their figures about how much they've lost, but it's clearly no small amount. Perhaps hanging on in there also delays finally crystallising it to their investors?

skyblue1991

I fucking miss you, wanker x

Sent from my I3113 using Tapatalk

Sky Blue Pete

Another good one to resurrect.

Who would have thought in less than three years we would have won the checkatrade and been promoted twice?

Wonder where people think we’ll be in 7 years

Nick

Administrator
Another good one to resurrect.

Who would have thought in less than three years we would have won the checkatrade and been promoted twice?

Wonder where people think we’ll be in 7 years

I think half the muppets spouting this will be at the Ricoh watching Wasps already.

Evo1883

giphy.gif

Sky Blue Pete

Back at the Ricoh with a 10 year deal
Talk of a new stadium at university of Warwick
Club shop at the Ricoh
Ticket office at the Ricoh
In with a shout of staying in the championship

Divvying out praise

Wasps - Richardson 10%
Wasps - Vaughan 15%
Sisu - joy 10%
Ccfc - Boddy 20%
Robins and success 40%
Andy Street - 5%
Supporters including many on here - 1%

Sky Blue Pete

Club shop at the Ricoh

Divvying out praise

Wasps - Richardson 10%
Wasps - Vaughan 15%
Sisu - joy 10%
Ccfc - Boddy 20%
Robins and success 40%
Andy Street - 5%
With a dishonourable mention to covid for all its efforts

Sky Blue Harry H

Club shop at the Ricoh

Divvying out praise

Wasps - Richardson 10%
Wasps - Vaughan 15%
Sisu - joy 10%
Ccfc - Boddy 20%
Robins and success 40%
Andy Street - 5%

I'm 101% certain you counted those percentages twice before posting.

rob9872

David Johnson has a new account

rob9872

Or is it the nonce councillor from up north?

Flying Fokker

I'm still far from happy with what SISU did to our club. Just wondering? What does Bruce the Boot think of things now?

Users who are viewing this thread