I know rules are rules, but.... (1 Viewer)

superskyblue

That really sucked you can't see in the clip but the WI team doesn't even seem to be appealing for it(although they must have for it to even be called).

eastwoodsdustman

That really sucked you can't see in the clip but the WI team doesn't even seem to be appealing for it(although they must have for it to even be called).

I saw it this morning. The keeper appealed half heartedly as if just to wind up the batsman. He then turned back to his postion. The umpires called him over and he asked for the appeal to stand from what I could make out. Its not good on any level. The West Indies were involved in something similar a couple of years back.

I saw it this morning. The keeper appealed half heartedly as if just to wind up the batsman. He then turned back to his postion. The umpires called him over and he asked for the appeal to stand from what I could make out. Its not good on any level. The West Indies were involved in something similar a couple of years back.
Very sad I hope there is some sort of apology

I_Saw_Shaw_Score

Last U19 World Cup they ‘Mankad’ the last Zimbabwe wicket when 2 runs were needed.

Mankad controversy at Under-19 World Cup

Grendel

Not as bad as the time Peter Roebuvk I believe in a one day game declared in a OD game after one ball as he’d worked out they’d get through the group on run rate.

Users who are viewing this thread