I know it’s still a bit early for Christmas threads but (1 Viewer)

Houchens Head

Fairly well known member from Malvern
This year's Royal Christmas Card.........

Royal Family Christmas card.jpg

Covstu

This year it’s acceptable to be early. We are putting our trees up this weekend, kids are excited to do it. I think from a mental health perspective, the Christmas break from work will be much needed as I am exhausted

wingy

This year it’s acceptable to be early. We are putting our trees up this weekend, kids are excited to do it. I think from a mental health perspective, the Christmas break from work will be much needed as I am exhausted
Yes Ditto Stu, don't know if it's the extra travelling in the dark each day or the strange politics of the new working environment/management but really fatigued now ,or maybe just a consequence of having so long off .
But should be over any rustiness now.

Covstu

Yes Ditto Stu, don't know if it's the extra travelling in the dark each day or the strange politics of the new working environment/management but really fatigued now ,or maybe just a consequence of having so long off .
But should be over any rustiness now.
I’ve worked throughout but was obviously not the ‘norm’, no real holidays or time off so can’t wait to switch the laptop and phone off for 2 solid weeks

Tommo1993

She bought one of those wicker skirts for the tree and it’s too small, so now they’re not going up!! Up yours, decorations!

giphy.gif

Skybluefaz

My dad hated Christmas and my mum just went along with it. Now I'm the same it does my head in, on my round I've seen decorations up early November,what's all that about. Shops playing crap Christmas music, adverts on the telly, the world is mad enough as it is without all this nonsense. Think I'm pissed of as I love Boxing Day football, which has always been the highlight for me !
Boxing day football was/is special. Usually meeting friends in the pub before much earlier than a normal match day. Few more drinks afterwards. Xmas songs still on the jukebox. Lovely stuff.

Sky_Blue_Daz

I never liked Christmas till I was about 18/19 mum and dad owned a pub and they opened up all through the festival period , so we as a family always worked . Christmas Eve they never got to bed before 2am and would open the pub between 11 and 2 Christmas Day and open up again at 8 till god knows what tine . I also got the shit kicked out of me one Thursday before Christmas when I was about 14 by some drunken revellers
So when they sold the pub it was Lovely I really enjoy Christmas now

Users who are viewing this thread