"I Kid you not" (1 Viewer)

Tankie

I have it on good authority, from a source not given to rumour, that Kevin Phillips was at Ryton training ground on Monday, working with our players.
Phillips was seen by my friends son, who was there as part of a work experience programme.
I know this player has been debated from our list,on financial grounds, and the posssibility of him becoming a sky blue player looks a non starter.
This information came from a source that I trust, take from it what you will.
Tankie....

Houchens Head

Fairly well known member from Malvern
:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D THUD!!!! ........................... Just laughed my head off!

6 Generations

I recall 'Tankie' as a reliable and measured contributor to the now defunct Sky Blue forum in the Telegraph.

In my opinion, he is not partial to flghts of fancy.

It could be that we have given Kevin Phillips permission to train, using our facilities as a gesture of goodwill.

I have always enjoyed 'Tankies', considered and diplomatic opinion and i think that his posts deserved to be afforded a little more respect than this.

PUSB

CovLis86

I recall 'Tankie' as a reliable and measured contributor to the now defunct Sky Blue forum in the Telegraph.

In my opinion, he is not partial to flghts of fancy.

It could be that we have given Kevin Phillips permission to train, using our facilities as a gesture of goodwill.

I have always enjoyed 'Tankies', considered and diplomatic opinion and i think that his posts deserved to be afforded a little more respect than this.

PUSB

It has nothing to do with respect, and i think its disrespectful to consider the banter as disrespect. The reasons given in responses as to why it may not be true, are 100% valid. The players are in Portugal. So the sentence " Kevin Phillips at the training ground working with our players" is incorrect.

rob9872

Tankie reads the forums and will be aware of the Portugal trip. Before you all start arguing with eachother, have you not considered that this is a bit of a wind up? The headline doesn't even read like a 'normal' Tankie post, so I think you may have been had. Await your Gotchas in the post!

Besides, if the other posts today are accurate, it means that we have Tevez and Ronaldo up front so I can't see how KP will get a regular start.

rob9872

Tbh I'm not sure. Are farts supposed to be lumpy?

Moff

Rob, to be safe I wouldnt recommned popping your hand down to check all is in order, not unless you have a nail brush.
If it feels wet you are doomed :laugh:

rob9872

Sorry :(

:)

Users who are viewing this thread