I just dont care anymore (1 Viewer)

SkyblueBri

When we got to Wembley I was so excited, but now after the last two games I'm convinced we're down and this cup run is no compensation for that, so I'm out. Given my season ticket to my mate so all his family can go.

Will this nightmare under Sisu ever end?
I will still be there next season and so on into the Conference, still with my season ticket, one day the end must come.

Grendel

Should we say goodbye?

skyblue1991

When we got to Wembley I was so excited, but now after the last two games I'm convinced we're down and this cup run is no compensation for that, so I'm out. Given my season ticket to my mate so all his family can go.

Will this nightmare under Sisu ever end?
I will still be there next season and so on into the Conference, still with my season ticket, one day the end must come.
I bet you're fun at parties.

hill83

Weirdly enough after feeling like you for the last few months I've been in discussions with one of my mates to crack on next season and get a season ticket again.

covcity4life

League 2 on tour! Consecutive promotions till back in prem led by the dream team duo of mowbray and slade as co managers ala houlier and evans!

Gazolba

There is always the hope that we won't finish bottom. That has to be our target now.

Sky Blue Harry H

I love it that we still have all the gallows humour (easier with a day at Wembley) and potentially Kieran Richardson to boo - I think TF has offered him a wedge to divert attention away from himself (ex Villa, a but past it and looks like Craig wotsit off Red Dwarf)

Como

There might be odd blips but with SISU in charge it can only go one way.

A season ticket for the Ricoh next year could be the last opportunity to have one. Collectors item.

fernandopartridge

Weirdly enough after feeling like you for the last few months I've been in discussions with one of my mates to crack on next season and get a season ticket again.
Good lad. I'm looking forward to league 2 for the sole reason that I can get past 60 of the 92. Any idea who is coming up from the conference?

bringbackrattles

Good lad. I'm looking forward to league 2 for the sole reason that I can get past 60 of the 92. Any idea who is coming up from the conference?
Talking to a fellow fan yesterday and he said the same,he's going for the 92 and there's many in league 2 he needs to visit. At least he's got something to look forward to next season.

Cov kid 55

Yep - I'm on 59 now, and although I can't get every week, I reckon I'll add at least half a dozen grounds to the list. Exeter, Mansfield, Hartlepool, Grimsby, Accrington etc - and perhaps Lincoln, Forest Green from the National League. Bring it on - although I'd rather we weren't relegated.

The Reverend Skyblue

As much as you try and even the thought of league two next season we can't just let go.
Really strangely I'm really looking forward to league two next season. Speaking to Wolves and Sheffield Utd fans in recent days they loved there title winning seasons in the bottom league.
Yes we will go into next season thinking we will win the title, perhaps it's the only way to cope with the situation so bring it on, let's have a great season and try and enjoy every minute.

oscillatewildly

Talking to a fellow fan yesterday and he said the same,he's going for the 92 and there's many in league 2 he needs to visit. At least he's got something to look forward to next season.
To be honest, my main motive for going last night was to tick another one off the list, it certainly wasn't with any great hope or expectation. I'll be getting closer to the '92' next season but I would have been happier to wait for the lottery of an away cup tie or watch some other team at those grounds, not mine.
It won't be a joyous conclusion to the journey. Unless of course...

wingy

I love it that we still have all the gallows humour (easier with a day at Wembley) and potentially Kieran Richardson to boo - I think TF has offered him a wedge to divert attention away from himself (ex Villa, a but past it and looks like Craig wotsit off Red Dwarf)
James?

Brylowes

As much as you try and even the thought of league two next season we can't just let go.
Really strangely I'm really looking forward to league two next season. Speaking to Wolves and Sheffield Utd fans in recent days they loved there title winning seasons in the bottom league.
Yes we will go into next season thinking we will win the title, perhaps it's the only way to cope with the situation so bring it on, let's have a great season and try and enjoy every minute.
Does anybody seriously really think we could get promotion next season never mind win it, if we stay
Up next season it'll just be putting off the inevitable for another season.

Houchens Head

Fairly well known member from Malvern
Forest Green is in the Cotswolds and vegetarian. Not your typical football day out !
Glad you mentioned that BBR! I've always wondered where the bloody hell Forest Green were! And all vegan as well! There won't be any shouts of "Who ate all the pies!" then, coz there won't be any served up!

Last edited:

CovBurty

Does anybody seriously really think we could get promotion next season never mind win it, if we stay
Up next season it'll just be putting off the inevitable for another season.
I don't. A couple of struggling seasons, maybe another Mickey Mouse Cup run and then Conference football. Unless Sisu go. All these fans looking forward to div2 are just plainly mental.

vow

Glad you mentioned that BBR! I've always wondered where the bloody hell Forest Green were! And all vegan as well! There won't be any shouts of "Who ate all the pies!" then, coz there won't be any served up!
Not quite true HH! xD

Taken from there site: FGR officially launched as all-vegan club / 2015 / Events News / News / Home - Forest Green Rovers Football Club
"Supporters can enjoy the specially produced Q-Pie, created with ingredients supplied by club partners Quorn, while the menu also includes veggie burgers, Mexican fajitas, sweet potato burgers, pizza and lots more."

Users who are viewing this thread