I have just sent this to Joy Seppala (1 Viewer)

Sky Blue Kid

@ Nick.....Why can't I ask a question? He said ccfc was like substance abuse for her? Doesnt matter if I'm administrator or a new user.>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>It's because you're slipping into the "Torchy, Grenduffy, summerisle, etc" way of "Taking the piss with sarcasm"....You know as well as everyone what you were doing!

theferret

You have all lost your minds. This thread is a new low. For fans of other clubs reading this, please do not take this as a fair representation of our fanbase. The paranoid delusions are not universal.

Nick

Administrator
@ Nick.....Why can't I ask a question? He said ccfc was like substance abuse for her? Doesnt matter if I'm administrator or a new user.>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>It's because you're slipping into the "Torchy, Grenduffy, summerisle, etc" way of "Taking the piss with sarcasm"....You know as well as everyone what you were doing!

How are you meant to take it when somebody says it is substance abuse? Everybody is allowed an opinion, all of this you are a wum because you don't agree with me is silly.

If people want to post silly things then surely it will get silly replies m

because Christians couldn't possibly do anything wrong, you know like Adolf Hitler, catholic priest, Tony Blair etc etc.

Adolf Hitler was an Atheist, Tony Blair as far as I know has never been found guilty of any war crimes (agreed some of his political decisions were questionable) Catholic Priests not all are pedophiles - just as many nonces within the Church of England/Ireland/Scotland. but lets not let the truth get in the way...

covmark

the only time you ever post on this forum is to have a pop at "Torchy, Grenduffy, summerisle" and now nick. Methinks you have some strange infatuation. Bunny boiler!

hill83

It's amusing that an off the cuff crack comment is getting more attention than a cringeworthy email being sent with some odd theories.

skybluetony176

Adolf Hitler was an Atheist, Tony Blair as far as I know has never been found guilty of any war crimes (agreed some of his political decisions were questionable) Catholic Priests not all are pedophiles - just as many nonces within the Church of England/Ireland/Scotland. but lets not let the truth get in the way...

Adolf Hitler was a practising catholic, its a myth that he was an atheist started by Christians. Hence part of the reason he hated Jews (blamed them for the death of Christ), much the same as Mel Gibson minus the drunken recorded rant about how they killed the baby Jesus while the police were arresting him.

Nick

Administrator
It's amusing that an off the cuff crack comment is getting more attention than a cringeworthy email being sent with some odd theories.

Exactly, unless it is saying something negative against sisu or making up funny versions of their names it makes you a wum nowadays I guess.

Sky Blue Kid

Lmfao...whatever Nomark!....The 3 biggest "Piss Takers on the forum"....and Nick acting like a "Nun" who has no idea of the "Big wide World".

Nick

Administrator
Lmfao...whatever Nomark!....The 3 biggest "Piss Takers on the forum"....and Nick acting like a "Nun" who has no idea of the "Big wide World".

How am I acting like a nun?.why are you insulting people? I know that in the big wide world grown men don't write silly letters to people and draw pictures of muppets or even sit and think of ways to change people's names to include a swear word.

Some people obviously aren't from the same world as they are of their rocker, they can't read threads properly and always act like a hard done by victim.

So somebody is a piss taker.because they have a different opinion to you and your arrows?

J

Jack Griffin

Adolf Hitler was a practising catholic, its a myth that he was an atheist started by Christians. Hence part of the reason he hated Jews (blamed them for the death of Christ), much the same as Mel Gibson minus the drunken recorded rant about how they killed the baby Jesus while the police were arresting him.

He was a practicing genocidal maniac.

Sky Blue Kid

covmark...what the fuck are you on about......................................>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>.......................................Look back on threads and see who it is that attacks who first!!!.......And Nick...It has nothing to do with "Difference of opinion" It's all about sarcastic personal attacks. Valiant 15 once wrote on here about certain posters who make it their aim in life to "Cyber Bully"....I wonder who he's talking about?

Nick

Administrator
covmark...what the fuck are you on about......................................>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>.......................................Look back on threads and see who it is that attacks who first!!!.......And Nick...It has nothing to do with "Difference of opinion" It's all about sarcastic personal attacks. Valiant 15 once wrote on here about certain posters who make it their aim in life to "Cyber Bully"....I wonder who he's talking about?

How was it a sarcastic personal attack? He said it was substance abuse, I asked how it was like a crack addiction? I am sure he is deeply offended.

Is it the same valiant15 who often comes on and personally insults people for going to Sixfields?

In terms of cyber bullying, I seem to remember you saying (I added the *):

There's only one c*nt around here, and your one of them

or

The forum is full of wankers, but you Ddccfc and Summerisle top the lot

Don't tell me. "But they said nasty things about me first"?

The way I see it is if somebody is big enough to punch somebody they should expect a punch back, not run off saying "he punched me". Whether they are pro sisu, pro acl or pro green.

Why come on and preach about cyber bullying about somebody asked why it is like substance abuse yet you find it fun to swear at people and call them names? Then all you say is "Yes but they said it first" like a kid?

NorthernWisdom

Sky Blue Kid{{{{{{covmark...what the fuck are you on about......................................>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>.......................................Look back on threads and see who it is that attacks who first!!!.......And Nick...It has nothing to do with "Difference of opinion" It's all about sarcastic personal attacks. Valiant 15 once wrote on here about certain posters who make it their aim in life to "Cyber Bully"....I wonder who he's talking about?{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{given his liking for dick slapping and scabbing, I'd assume himself?

Astute

Quick reminder, had the council not vetoed Higgs selling the share to Sisu the charity would no longer be compromised.

Can you keep this thread on track please? I think it is all about Hitler and taking drugs.

chiefdave

Quick reminder, had the council not vetoed Higgs selling the share to Sisu the charity would no longer be compromised.

Did the council actually use their power of veto? Someone isn't telling the truth so I guess it's down to if you believe Sepalla or PWKH. Given the track record of the two of them and the type of organisation they represent I would tend to believe PWKH over Sepalla but without any documentary evidence I guess it's down to the individual to make their mind up.

The Council have never been asked to agree to the Charity selling its shares in ACL, thus it follows that they could not have "stopped the deal".

Sky Blue Kid

Isn't it called being "Two Faced" when I get bollocked for retaliating, and yet fuck all is said to the protagonists?..Just a thought!

NorthernWisdom

Did the council actually use their power of veto? Someone isn't telling the truth so I guess it's down to if you believe Sepalla or PWKH. Given the track record of the two of them and the type of organisation they represent I would tend to believe PWKH over Sepalla but without any documentary evidence I guess it's down to the individual to make their mind up.

tbf both can be right.

Joy Seppala said:
Then, at the end of November, we were told the council wouldn’t approve the deal over the 50 per cent Higgs share

That doesn't say that they actually vetoed it.

He most certainly was no Catholic - his mother was...

Adolf Hitler was raised by an anticlerical, sceptic father and a devout Catholic mother. Baptized and confirmed as a child in Austria, he ceased to participate in the sacraments after childhood. In adulthood, Hitler became disdainful of Christianity, but in seeking out and in trying to retain power in Germany, he was prepared to restrain his radical instincts out of political considerations. It is generally believed by historians that Hitler's post war and long term goal was the eradication of Christianity in Germany.[SUP][1][/SUP][SUP][2][/SUP] Various scholars consider Hitler's final religious position to be one of deism. Some have used the terminology that he did not "believe in God", others that he was "atheist". The question is debated. During his early career, and for a variety of reasons, he made various comments against non-Nazi atheistic (i.e. "Bolshevik") movements, and in favour of so-called positive Christianity (a movement which purged Christianity of its Jewish elements and instilled it with Nazi philosophy). In private, confidantes such as Martin Bormann,Joseph Goebbels and Albert Speer noted that he was hostile to Christianity (though Speer also wrote that he never formally left the Church).

In his semi-autobiographical Mein Kampf, Hitler makes religious allusions, but declares himself neutral in sectarian matters and supportive of the separation between church and state, while criticising political Catholicism. He presents a nihilistic vision, in which the universe is ordered around principles of struggle between weak and strong, rather than on conventional Christian notions long prominent in Germany. While campaigning for office in the early 1930s, Hitler offered moderate public statements on Christianity, promising not to interfere with the churches if given power, and calling Christianity the foundation of German morality. In power, the Hitler regime conducted a protracted Struggle with the Churches. Hitler moved to eliminate political Catholicism, while agreeing a Reich concordat with the Holy See which promised autonomy for the Catholic Church in Germany. Hitler then routinely violated the treaty, moved to close all Catholic organisations that weren't strictly religious, and permitted a persecution of the Catholic Church. He launched an effort to co-ordinate German Protestants under a unified Protestant Reich Church under the Deutsche Christen movement, but the attempt failed and was resisted by the Confessing Church. Smaller religious minorities faced far harsher repression, with the Jews of Germany expelled for extermination on the grounds of racist ideology and Jehovah's Witnesses ruthlessly persecuted for refusing military service, and any allegiance to Hitlerism.

chiefdave

tbf both can be right.

That doesn't say that they actually vetoed it.

Not really, Joy says they were told the council wouldn't approve the deal yet PWKH says the council have never been asked. It was SkyBlueScottie who refereed to a veto, Joy and PWKH didn't mention it getting that far.

NorthernWisdom

Not really, Joy says they were told the council wouldn't approve the deal yet PWKH says the council have never been asked.

They've never been asked to veto it, through the council. That's totally different to whatever has been discussed, giving the tip-off about what would or wouldn't happen if they progressed formally. Therefore, both can be correct.

Astute

But when has Joy ever been scared off by what someone has said?

chiefdave

It's not about being scared off, if you're told it's pointless proceeding, why would you bother?

I don't believe she has been told that but if it was me in charge I would go full steam ahead and if the council then used their veto I'd be onto the Telegraph and CWR like a shot to make sure everyone knew what the council had done and place all the blame for any future problems at the club at their door.

Astute

It's not about being scared off, if you're told it's pointless proceeding, why would you bother?

You'd try another way, wouldn't you...

It's pointless carrying on with the JR. It's pointless keeping us in Northampton. It's pointless pretending that they will build a new stadium. But hey.......

Users who are viewing this thread