I have a Spare... (1 Viewer)

MayallMan

...Ticket for Saturdays game, if you need one or know anyone who does let me know!:wave:

pusbccfc

Isn't there some left?

Houchens Head

Fairly well known member from Malvern
The Southampton fans are saying they'll pay up to £250 for a ticket on their forum! Make some cash lad!! :pimp:

MayallMan

yeah i think there's a few left if Southampton hvant bought them up, I bought 2 bout none of my mates can go!

saint

Hey guys! I'm desperate to get to this game any way I can, for obvious reasons! If you have a spare ticket then please drop me an e-mail at [email protected] and i'll get back to you tomorrow. Just after the one, and being a student I'm afraid I can only afford the cost price (and certainly not 250!!). Probs best to meet at the stadium if possible. Cheers, and best wishes in league 1! It isn't that bad - you get some quirky grounds and cheaper tickets at least - and look how fast we turned it around :)

Hamish

Any City fan that sells their away end ticket to a Southampton fan is a scumbag POS because they are putting fellow City fans at risk.

saint

Any City fan that sells their away end ticket to a Southampton fan is a scumbag POS because they are putting fellow City fans at risk.

Haha! I can guarantee you that I am no threat. From what I hear there will be a fair few of us in your end. We're just regular local guys following our local team and couldn't get a ticket fast enough when they went on sale :( Certainly got nothing against you guys even if you win. Football is a game, don't mistake the odd few that might pop up in your end for anything other than fans that live in southampton that are just desperate to be there to see us return to the promised land.

, and being a student I'm afraid I can only afford the cost price (and certainly not 250!!). :)

Cheeky twat....so we pay you to be a student and you then use that money to sit in our end wanting us to lose....at face value???

You can fuck right off.....:thinking about:

saintsfan19

I need a ticket for the game, but would only be able to get the ticket before the game?

text me if you have a spare, 07872910595

Astute

And if it was us at home and you couldn't get a ticket would you join the away fans? I would as I go in with the home fans at away games sometimes. What is the problem as long as they are not after trouble?

The best sports for banter are where the fans are mixed together. This is the majority of sports. Are football fans animals or something? So you support a different team. So what. Most football fans these days are well behaved. It is about time we left the 80's behind. I am not proud to say I was about then. We need to keep going forward. After all it is only a game of football. Not life or death or anything similar.

Macca

And if it was us at home and you couldn't get a ticket would you join the away fans? I would as I go in with the home fans at away games sometimes. What is the problem as long as they are not after trouble?

The best sports for banter are where the fans are mixed together. This is the majority of sports. Are football fans animals or something? So you support a different team. So what. Most football fans these days are well behaved. It is about time we left the 80's behind. I am not proud to say I was about then. We need to keep going forward. After all it is only a game of football. Not life or death or anything similar.

Bravo sir!

Users who are viewing this thread