I got to the end of this and burst out laughing. (1 Viewer)

rob9872

Seen it before and still loved it - thanks Rich :D

Genuinely had to just excuse myself from the office and hang about in the kitchen for 5 minutes to avoid revealing my low work rate through constant laughing. Thanks a lot!

hughescov

Haha these are great to pass time at work!! Trying to cover up the laughing is a harder matter! Rob that one seems extreme.

Genuinely had to just excuse myself from the office and hang about in the kitchen for 5 minutes to avoid revealing my low work rate through constant laughing. Thanks a lot!

Exactly what I had to do. When I got to the end I just couldn't help but burst out laughing.

I think it's the last pic. Open it again an hour or so later and just scroll to the bottom. It'll get you again.

Last edited:

skyblueprincess

Roflmao .............toooooooooooo funny

scroobiustom

http://27bslash6.com/

truly is sensational, especially after hammering hull 2-0 and climbing out the bottom three, that is if you can still read after numerous bottles of Holland's finest Grolsch!

I do like my spider one the best though :D

scroobiustom

Yeah that party one is very good - good find

SkyBluesAndy

Facebook User
Oh dear, I've now become hooked to the 27b/6 website and have ordered the 2 books from there. I haven't bought a book since Harry Potter about 6-7 years ago!

Thanks for sharing these :D

Users who are viewing this thread