i follow (1 Viewer)

Sky_Blue_Ste

Thanks. Maybe a daft question, but I assume if the VPN I try has been blocked then there won’t be an option to buy the game? Or do you risk buying a game and then not being able to watch it? Was going to use Tunnelbear based on a recommendation from a friend.

Try the vpn & log on with the vpn. You’ll see that the videos, such as interviews & highlights, will be locked as if you are a non-subscriber if the vpn is not allowed I think.

You can get a refund but you’ll need to complain that you couldn’t get the match or their was something wrong with the service.

Sky_Blue_Ste

I just paid to watch tonight’s game how soon before the game does the broadcast start?
It can be a few minutes before kick off - it’s hit & miss. It depends on the Club that it’s coming from I think. Some awful camera work at some clubs last season.

The commentary can take a while to start too.

Nick

Administrator
They put the radio on pretty early. Usually you got the "welcome to iplayer" jingle on repeat.

GaryJones

Its now working - except no one at the ground - protesting fans staying away!
Good chance for 3 points tonight!

Marty

Anyone know how to turn the bores off on the commentary but keep the crowd noise?

covcity4life

Lots of changes but seem quite attacking. Luke Thomas as a second striker aka Rahul sterling for England? Or bayliss in middle as number 10?

Users who are viewing this thread