I follow question (1 Viewer)

AJB1983

Thinking of buying a match pass for the Middlesbrough game but not done it before, I have a question….

so I can only watch it through the app on my phone…. Is it possible to stream it from my phone onto my TV? I.e. screen mirroring? Like you can with 4 ondemand etc

Does that work?

theferret

Thinking of buying a match pass for the Middlesbrough game but not done it before, I have a question….

so I can only watch it through the app on my phone…. Is it possible to stream it from my phone onto my TV? I.e. screen mirroring? Like you can with 4 ondemand etc

Does that work?

Best way is to connect a laptop to TV via HDMI I'd say. Screen mirroring can be hit and miss.

Astute

Does that work?
If you can watch anything from your phone on the TV it will work.

My little boy has a season pass with ifollow. If the wife is busy on her laptop he uses his phone to watch it on TV as he has broken his own laptop.

Johhny Blue

If you can watch anything from your phone on the TV it will work.

My little boy has a season pass with ifollow. If the wife is busy on her laptop he uses his phone to watch it on TV as he has broken his own laptop.
Did he break it after the Swansea game?

cv3

I can mirror I follow from my Samsung phone to Samsung TV. Can't do it with the sky app though. Assume sky block it but I follow don't.

Users who are viewing this thread