I dont have my Bristol tickets. Help! (1 Viewer)

bamalamafizzfazz

I bought my tickets online last week. Selected collection from club shop and intended to go and get them yesterday after the game. I completely forgot about it.
I have tried calling this morning and waited half an hour with no answer. The website says the club shop is not open on Monday but says nothing about Sunday, is it closed today?

Does anyone have any suggestions of how I can get hold of my tickets?

jabharty

It's easter sunday, so they won't be open :S
Maybe try on a bristol forum. They might be able to help you, if you get hold of a friendly fan, that is.

Macca

Hate to say it but I reckon you're fucked. Can you do this tweet thing to a player to see if they know what you could do

Jimthor

If you can get hold of the club they'll probably get it on one of the coaches to Bristol for you, for collection there. Try tweeting the official club account (@Coventry_City), they're normally pretty good at responding, and they might have someone manning it. There's been a tweet from it today, in fact.

Bagsy

Pretty sure I remember seeing a paragraph on the bottom of the Webpage about bristol tickets saying.. 'Any tickets not picked up by 3pm on 07/04/12 will be put on one of the club coaches to be picked up at Bristol'.

bamalamafizzfazz

Thanks guys, I just phoned up the 'offsite' ticket sales office. He confirmed that the tickets will go down with the coaches tomorrow. Does anyone know what time they leave? I'm going to try and collect from them before they go. May not work but I'm going to give it a go. Thanks for your assistance all I thought I was as Macca put it fecked.

Macca

Very glad you have it sorted mate. I always work from a worse case scenario. Then anything else is a bonus! :)

EAst ender

If you have to pick your tickets up from the BCFC ticket office, the club are warning fans to give themselves plenty of time as the queues will be large due to the number of tickets being collected.
I appreciate this doesn't apply to the OP but it might to any of your fans going in our stands!

Users who are viewing this thread