I didn't go today........ (1 Viewer)

Ashdown1

First time I have been tempted though, probably because of the Saturday match and the fact that SP has done a fine job. Resisted though and instead put a few bets on the Nags and footie and watched GSS in between the races. I see a few more succumbed to the temptation. The sooner the chief protagonists get together over a Babycham and sort this shit out the better for all of us !!

Taga

First time I have been tempted though, probably because of the Saturday match and the fact that SP has done a fine job. Resisted though and instead put a few bets on the Nags and footie and watched GSS in between the races. I see a few more succumbed to the temptation. The sooner the chief protagonists get together over a Babycham and sort this shit out the better for all of us !!

Tut tut. Showing your true colours now.

Otis

I am still not remotely tempted.

As I keep saying, it's nothing to do with how well we are playing and how often we are winning and everything to do with us playing 34 miles from our home.

I will only be 'tempted' when we come home and not a moment before.

dadgad

No matter what - some will never understand what NOPM or KCiC is actually about. One thing is still certain though - the vast majority are still not going despite the great results.
Imagine what the gates would be if the team was hopeless?
Furthermore, just look how easy it has been for Sisu to create a winning team. Why didn't they do that before?

matesx

just look how easy it has been for Sisu to create a winning team

erm... i think SP deserves a little of the credit for that

The Reverend Skyblue

I am still not remotely tempted.

As I keep saying, it's nothing to do with how well we are playing and how often we are winning and everything to do with us playing 34 miles from our home.

I will only be 'tempted' when we come home and not a moment before.

I posted much the same about a week ago. Infact my stance is stiffening rather than weakening , so I don't get a moments temptation. I have gone this far ,so to give up now would mean any sacrifice was pointless/meaningless in my humble opinion

I won't use this quote again but it says it all for all those not going , a self sacrifice of a noble cause.

shmmeee

just look how easy it has been for Sisu to create a winning team

erm... i think SP deserves a little of the credit for that

By far my favourite crazy conspiracy theory to come out of this has been the "they've got them to play attractive football to make us want to go to Sixfields" (not levelling that at anyone in particular).

I love the idea that Tim had a "Acme Good Football Switch" sitting on his desk, waiting for this moment.

Users who are viewing this thread