I can see someone doing something silly (1 Viewer)

rupert_bear

Football clubs create all sorts of emotions from normally, normal people. Do you think because I do someone will go too far and do something silly, I don't rule out a pitch invasion or even an attempt to get at Fisher in the stands. Annoyed as I am i'm laid back about all this che-sara-sara and all that but reading things on here, messages to CWR and generally talking to people is a bit worrying, the anger in some is a bit frightening almost dangerous

Broken Hearted Sky Blue

Football clubs create all sorts of emotions from normally, normal people. Do you think because I do someone will go too far and do something silly, I don't rule out a pitch invasion or even an attempt to get at Fisher in the stands. Annoyed as I am i'm laid back about all this che-sara-sara and all that but reading things on here, messages to CWR and generally talking to people is a bit worrying, the anger in some is a bit frightening almost dangerous
I couldnt care less what happens to Fisher what I dont want to see is City fans fighting each other that is the nightmare scenario

Senior Vick from Alicante

Unfortunately SISU and FISHER have alienated themselves so far away form the fanbase something will happen its only a matter of where and when. My guess is his local RR dealer will be presenting the club with a hefty repair bill, I don't condone personal attacks on people or property but it is sometimes inevitable when you continually put yourself in the spot light for vanity's sake.

torchomatic

I agree. I've been going for 40 years and I'm really gutted, particularly for my 7-year-old who lives and breaths CCFC. However, I've always been the sort that if we've lost a match then we've lost a match, I've never gone into deep depressions about it. CCFC is an important part of my life and has been since I can remember but I won't be trying to commit suicide or attempt an assassination over it.

Reading some of the posts on here and Twitter I wonder if people really are all there.

Ashdown1

I won't be topping myself either but quite frankly I'd laugh my tits off if someone kicked the living daylights out of Tim Fisher !

chiefdave

You could be right unfortunately. I'm about the most laid back placid person you could meet but if Fisher had been anywhere near me this morning he would have got a slap.

ccfcway

i agree, someone very soon will do something really silly, like taking the club out of Coventry

rupert_bear

I'm the same torch and normally on here there are a couple of hundred tuned in lately though it's over 500. Sunday I was talking to people who never go on websites I would respectfully say are rough and ready types and i'll be honest if they got hold of Fisher he might not look quiet the same as he did. The trouble is emotions are high and sometimes it only takes a spark for common sense to go out the window. I am certain the first confrontations will be between fans going in and fans standing around by the turnstiles, hope I am wrong.

skybluebeduff

Just admit it, everyone wants to walk into a SISU office and do this....[video=youtube;aL39jJN9hHM]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aL39jJN9hHM[/video]

Otis

I prefer the Bugsy Malone method.

We should go down all guns blazing with custard pie machine guns.

jimmyhillsfanclub

Keep in mind that this is a footy forum......the favoured home of gobshites & keyboard warriors alike....

....I'm sure a lot of the guff being posted here & on FB & twitter is by your standard teenage tit who would piss his pants if Fisher said Boo....

rupert_bear

I agree with your keyboard warrior description, but as I said only very few fans of all types post on here. The ones I am talking about certainly are not shrinking violet types and go to many away games and if anything kicked-off you would make sure they were between you and the problem

RoboCCFC90

I agree with the OP it has to be said I live and breathe CCFC, but I know my limits, I wouldn't set Fisher alight for instance or start trouble at Northampton, I have seen what can happen to others and it's not something I want for me.

_brian_

I must admit that I'm normally a very placid character, but I was shouting very loudly at the radio this morning - very loudly! I think if Fisher could have heard me he would have very sore ears right now!!!

I don't know what I would do if I saw him in the street. It's quite possible that I would shout at him in person as well! Sorry, guys, but that's the way I feel at the moment!!!

covmark

i must admit that i'm normally a very placid character, but i was shouting very loudly at the radio this morning - very loudly! I think if fisher could have heard me he would have very sore ears right now!!!

I don't know what i would do if i saw him in the street. It's quite possible that i would shout at him in person as well! Sorry, guys, but that's the way i feel at the moment!!!

lol..........

RoboCCFC90

I must admit that I'm normally a very placid character, but I was shouting very loudly at the radio this morning - very loudly! I think if Fisher could have heard me he would have very sore ears right now!!!

I don't know what I would do if I saw him in the street. It's quite possible that I would shout at him in person as well! Sorry, guys, but that's the way I feel at the moment!!!

We all feel like that mate don't worry.. It's just a good job he hasn't upset the Morris Owners Club ;)

Cant condone violence but if anyone deserves it Fisher is top of the list and I can see some serious trouble down at Northampton especially first game.

simple_simon

Cant condone violence but if anyone deserves it Fisher is top of the list and I can see some serious trouble down at Northampton especially first game.

outside, yes but never going into ground.
just by being around they will need extra police which equals extra cost to SISU.

Theging1987

What about the fans that have previously been banned from the Ricoh, does the same banning order apply to Northampton?? Just a thought and wouldn't be surprised with all the emotion at the mo the problem will be between each other and nobody else

Users who are viewing this thread