I appeal to your better nature (1 Viewer)

Bob Latchford

I asked a few weeks back if you'd offer Sir Tony Mowbray a ten year contract ? now , is his football not the best you've seen in the last 15 years + ? if he carries on like this, vultures will be circulating . get him signed up i say ! what say you ??

johnwillomagic

How's your improved predictions league thing going have not heard much about it since you pulled
the one on this site apart?

Bob Latchford

I've honestly no idea what you're talking about ? however, feel free to answer my thread question .

johnwillomagic

No but isnt this a thread that was discussed before and closed so thought I had replied to that one!
TM would not want to be tied down to a long term contract anyhow suits both parties at the moment!
Let's just enjoy it while it lasts.

Samo

I asked a few weeks back if you'd offer Sir Tony Mowbray a ten year contract ? now , is his football not the best you've seen in the last 15 years + ? if he carries on like this, vultures will be circulating . get him signed up i say ! what say you ??

Yes sign him up because then he can't go anywhere right? Just like players do, he will see out his contract right? :thinking about:

mechaishida

To be quite honest, this sort of codswallop just invites cynicism and particularly unneeded pessimism.

Just be grateful we have him; let's focus our thoughts and impetus into achieving promotion, the immediate future. Instead of veiled panic that another club will nab him.

Someone said it elsewhere, CCFC is TM's 'project', why would he want to leave?

Users who are viewing this thread