I’m Sorry Burge (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

rupert_bear

Fans have been wrong about Burge for ages but will never admit it and yes one great save doesn’t make him the next Gordon Banks and of course there will be cock ups later but he’s steadily improved this year but there are those on here made their minds up he’s crap and that’s it, and probably can’t wait for his next boo-boo.

Grendel

Fans have been wrong about Burge for ages but will never admit it and yes one great save doesn’t make him the next Gordon Banks and of course there will be cock ups later but he’s steadily improved this year but there are those on here made their minds up he’s crap and that’s it, and probably can’t wait for his next boo-boo.

And usually we don’t have to wait for long

Adge

I’m not sorry at all. Deserved criticism for his short comings but last night when we were under the cosh for 15-20 mins he was immense. Fair play to him.

Last edited:

steve82

Top draw saves at a crucial point of the game last night, heart was pounding every criss he came for but a inspired performance from him

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Sumo the Micky Quinn

These are 4th Division Players (at the moment). If he was as good as Gordon Banks he would be at Man U , Liverpool or even Bournemouth.
I remember Paul Merson saying on TV about lower league players when he was manger of Walsall. He said he was having ago at strikers not doing what he could do. He was expecting 4th Division players to do tricks and mind read players like he and his fellow players could do at Arsenal, at the top of the top level.

Last edited:

Grendel

These are 4th Division Players (at the moment). If he was as good as Gordon Banks he would be at Man U , Liverpool or even Bournemouth.
I remember Paul Merson saying on TV about lower league players when he was manger of Walsall. He said he was having ago at strikers not doing what he could do. He was expecting 4th Division players to do tricks and mind read players like he and his fellow players could do at Arsenal, at the top of the top level.

Burge wasn’t signed when we werent in the 4th division and his blundering has helped us find his level

Last edited:

Great_Expectations

He played really well last night and he overcame all his usual frailties. Hopefully it’s a turning point in his development, but we’ve been here before with Burge.

I’d still like to see an experienced keeper signed in the summer, especially if we are promoted.

shmmeee

Im sorry Lee.

I never even thought you were that bad but you became a bit of a meme. Proved me wrong last night: top class and responsible for keeping us in the tie.

I was wrong.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread