Hypothetical question - would people go if they offered free season tickets? (1 Viewer)

Nick

Administrator
I will potentially go to a few games, the only thing is the time it takes to get there :(

RoboCCFC90

Yes because it doesn't include spending a penny which also means I won't upset the majority on here by getting one free of charge :D

Nonleagueherewecome

Never. Not unless I get to sit next to Fisher.

Welshted

I'd possibly go on the proviso that I am supporting the team and giving nothing to SISU. If they offered free season tickets for three seasons I can see myself going. It's only hypothetical though isn't it. Unless you know something I don't and work for SISU! I should point out that I live in Watford, so I guess the commute would be easier, but I will not be giving money to a company that moves a football club from its heartland.

Delboycov

Definitely not...for me it's about making a stand against these tossers...not about the cash although I'm not exactly flush right now!

Astute

I will potentially go to a few games, the only thing is the time it takes to get there :(

It takes me a few hours to get to Cov and I get called a shite supporter for not having a season ticket :D

RoboCCFC90

Joking aside it'll be a no from me I'll be busy in church praying for an unforseen accident that might slightly harm Tim Fisher..

Otis

I couldn't go Saturdays so had an excuse. I am available to go Sundays but now won't in principle and also wish to show solidarity.

It's not about the money and time it's about Coventry City playing in Coventry.

Sent from my KIS using Tapatalk 2

Mucca Mad Boys

Well, I'd take the free ST, but I probably wouldn't go, the hassle of getting there is too much when I could be doing other stuff e.g. play rugby or work, which both would be cheaper and are less hassle. I would probably go if it were Birmingham/Nuneaton.

kingharvest

Well, I'd take the free ST, but I probably wouldn't go, the hassle of getting there is too much when I could be doing other stuff e.g. play rugby or work, which both would be cheaper and are less hassle. I would probably go if it were Birmingham/Nuneaton.

That's what I'd do - sign up for the season ticket and then not go for 3 years

Hugh Jarse

Christ, we are already in the shit and some wag suggest free tickets!

It's never going to happen so I won't bother the grey matter coming up with an answer to the question.

Sbarcher

I guess we won't be seeing Tim at the Sunday games either - he'll be at Church trying to redeem his sins!!

Ashdown1

I could go, have the cash, have the time, be about 35 miles each way from me.........................will I though, will I fuck, I'd rather do a number of things to support other Coventry sports teams and while I'm at it I suggest folk get down to Brandon, it might help deter the scumbags trashing the speedway as well as the football. I shall seriously try the Sphinx, United, Cov Rugby, watch some cricket, national hunt racing, anything !

Buster

Some of the most vociferous NOPM types on here would be up there like a rat up a drain pipe imo....

Logically it's taking the NOPM campaign further, your attendance would be at SISU's cost not benefit.

The rat up a drainpipe comment . What do you base that on?

Nonleagueherewecome

I could go, have the cash, have the time, be about 35 miles each way from me.........................will I though, will I fuck, I'd rather do a number of things to support other Coventry sports teams and while I'm at it I suggest folk get down to Brandon, it might help deter the scumbags trashing the speedway as well as the football. I shall seriously try the Sphinx, United, Cov Rugby, watch some cricket, national hunt racing, anything !

There's an interesting little clash just about to start in the cricket....

Nonleagueherewecome

You may well be the next person to him, but with how low the attendances are going to be you may be ten blocks away or in the next stand! ;)

I can always chuck stuff at him!

fernandopartridge

The rat up a drainpipe comment . What do you base that on?

I base it on the fact that for plenty it's easy to say NOPM during the close season.

It's like Eight Ace pledging never to drink any fuggin' ace again, until the next time he's got one-forteh-nine in his tracksuit pocket

Nick

Administrator
I base it on the fact that for plenty it's easy to say NOPM during the close season.

It's like Eight Ace pledging never to drink any fuggin' ace again, until the next time he's got one-forteh-nine in his tracksuit pocket

I am waiting to see how many NOPM / SISU OUT protesters will be pictured wearing the new shirt (if / when it comes out)

Users who are viewing this thread