Hypothetical Oggy (1 Viewer)

Spurs 'City Away Kit' Kit

Is it just me or does Oggy seem to make up some fairly bizarre scenarios when he’s commentating?

He seems to foresee a sequence of events that would often lead to us having a great chance.

‘And Keiffer Moore is flagged offside, which is a shame because if he had a shot Simon Moore would have saved it, Clark-Salter would have collected it and released Dabo down the right who could have played a 1-2 with O’Hare and maybe get a cross in for Gyokeres to knock down a ball for Waghorn to test the keeper!’ (Slightly paraphrased)

Still Iove him though!

Briles

Hes actually quite astute at seeing play well in advance, although not to the degree of your post 😂

Johhny Blue

Is it just me or does Oggy seem to make up some fairly bizarre scenarios when he’s commentating?

He seems to foresee a sequence of events that would often lead to us having a great chance.

‘And Keiffer Moore is flagged offside, which is a shame because if he had a shot Simon Moore would have saved it, Clark-Salter would have collected it and released Dabo down the right who could have played a 1-2 with O’Hare and maybe get a cross in for Gyokeres to knock down a ball for Waghorn to test the keeper!’ (Slightly paraphrased)

Still Iove him though!
Are you sure he wasn’t talking about the Millwall game? If

Legia Sky Blue

Thing I never understand is why they bother to bring in Martin Winch for his views. Not sure what qualifies him to be given that platform in the first place, but then he always wastes that platform by just stating the bleeding obvious.

Nick

Administrator
Thing I never understand is why they bother to bring in Martin Winch for his views. Not sure what qualifies him to be given that platform in the first place, but then he always wastes that platform by just stating the bleeding obvious.

I don't really get what he's there for.

Users who are viewing this thread