Hype or world beaters (1 Viewer)

JonesBob

Of course, everyone of us has sky blue tinted specs, but can we really say 'the famous big three' are world beaters? Yes, they are better than most players we have had for the past ten years, but I guess there are many players of better quality, have more experience at this level and are cheaper than our three lads at other clubs. No premier team is coming in for them and then loan them back to us. Maybe clubs think they are one season wonders?
All in all, I hope they stay with us and develop, because let's face it, the reason they have produced the good is because of MR and his team. MR is one of only a few managers who have played themselves at a high level. He knows, more than anyone what it takes to get to the top. We have seen over the past 5 or so years players come to us and left thinking they would go on to higher things only to be brought back to life with a thump. If they had stayed and worked with MR then may be they would reach the top.
My own personal thinking is Vik could be a good striker in a few years with the right development, he has speed, agility and the strength to perform at the top. Hamer, is older than a novice and that will be against him. He can pass and tackle but so can many other players. Saying that I think with confidence Hamer could perform in a lower level premier team like Fulham or Brighton. OHare, is an enigma. I really do not know if he is a Maddison or a Bayliss. I think out of the three OHare would go further in the game, the longer he spends with MR.
Only time will tell, biut let's hope they stay with us for a few more seasons.

fatso

We have 3 very good championship players, we also have Godden who is good when fit, and Sheaf who I think will develop into a very good player this season.
The rest are average at best, and would struggle to get game time in any top championship side.
MR got the best out of his squad with decent tactics and by getting his players fit enough to get goals late on in games when the opposition tired.

PUSB-We_are_going_up

Top Championship players
Hamer, O’hare Gyökeres
Good Championship players
Godden, Sheaf, Dabo, Moore
Average Championship players
Palmer, Allen, Bidwell, Kane, Hyam, Panzo
Below Average Championship players
Fadz, Rose, Wilson, Doyle, Eccles, Walker
Deadweight
Kelly, Waghorn

In my opinion, everyone else has their own opinions