Hussey's interview (1 Viewer)

Sky

Anyone else think he sounded like he was crying?

ICHAN

It did sound like he was close to it, maybe it's the news Ken has left and he was close to tears with delight or AT has said he's had enough to them, but he did sound sad.

MatthewWallis

Yeah I thought that, his theory of "well when your lucks down, your lucks down" has pissed me off, what is AT saying to them? Unlucky boys at least you tried

Kajer

If I was him I'd be crying with Ken leaving. Who will offer mediocre injury prone players 5 year deals now?

ICHAN

Yeah I thought that, his theory of "well when your lucks down, your lucks down" has pissed me off, what is AT saying to them? Unlucky boys at least you tried

Proberly.
Come to think about it most are just out of school and you are taught that its the taking part that counts you tried your best.:facepalm:

RansonRarrr

He sounded gutted.
He also said " we win together we lose together"
The players sound a close team - just a Shame they aren't getting the backing of the board

Nonleagueherewecome

Ali G impersonation aside, I thought it was an articulate and passionate interview from one of our best players. He's improving every week and it sounded like he deserved a goal today. Great game by Cyrus, too. Hmm, how much was that down to it being a diamond v diamond match-up? More space out wide for them.

Users who are viewing this thread