Hussey Complete nob (1 Viewer)

Speedo

Bell and Hussey were interviewed in the Yorkshire bank lounge prior to the game by David Buust.
Bell was fine, nothing too exciting. However the complete tool Hussey, stood there with a face like a smacked arse and Buust asked him a few questions he basically slagged off Robins saying he doesn't give him a chance and doesn't have a clue about him.
Once he come off the mic, he walked off and approached 2 guys sat t a table next to me who were minding there own business, and said " are you talking about me " in a threading manner. The guys looked shocked and said no , to which Hussey said " good job" ...couldn't, believe what a twat he was...should never play for us again,total tool

Brighton Sky Blue

Careful Speedo, the Husster and his mofo' crew will be straight on yo' punk ass fo' showing such disrespect.

Sick Boy

The only threatening thing about Chris Hussey is the ability of his hair cut to produce 'death by laughing'.

Speedo

The funniest part was when he talked in this weird Jamaican gangster accent with a haircut like a fecking choir boy!

Grendel

He will be gone in January

Hopefully. As long as we do not demand a fee. An attitude along with mediocre playing ability is a poor mix.

bazzacv4

Send him back to afc wimbledon where he belongs!! I have never liked his attitude,he thinks he is better than everyone else!!

Speedo

I had read on here before that he is. Bad news , proven in front of quite a few people today...Busst in is defence, "that's football " when he was moaning about not getting in the team

CarpyCov84

He will be lucky to get a league 1 club I watch better LB's than him on a Sunday every week.........Skinny fuckin Mug Robins should leave him with the youth team

WillieStanley

A lot of work has gone into Bell's rehabilitation so I think he would be given another shot. He, apparently has been working hard to get back. He could prove to be another shocker a la Baker.

Hussey, on the other hand, is obviously not into the work that Robins has instilled, and that's fine. He's shown glimpses in the past, but for the position we're in, we can't afford glimpses.

Users who are viewing this thread