Hunt..!! (1 Viewer)

skyblue1991

I have been looking at the Official Transfer news thread and there is defintely no mention of it there at all so than you for creating another thread to tell us.

Otis

I have been looking at the Official Transfer news thread and there is defintely no mention of it there at all so than you for creating another thread to tell us.
There definitely is!! Seek and thou shalt find!

The official transfer thread.

Chipfat

Well the club have to announce something on deadline day, other than the butts ticket office hours!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

torchomatic

Good move, I think. I didn't think he was too bad on Saturday. Had more idea than a few on there.

Mcbean

Thought he looked a bit like Ken Dodd - got crowded out sadly not by diddymen but kin great big thugs

Otis

Thought he looked a bit like Ken Dodd - got crowded out sadly not by diddymen but kin great big thugs
Well let's hope that come the end of the season he gets a trophy and not tears for souvenirs!

stevefloyd

Ahh the ways we find to pass time on the ever revolving tide of time waiting for news of another player to come bursting onto the Sky Blue scene

wingy

He's been a terrier throughout his career,but I thought he was just ordinary in that half a game.
I really didn't understand RCC kicking to the touchline in the hope he'd win the headers. :-(

Otis

He's been a terrier throughout his career,but I thought he was just ordinary in that half a game.
I really didn't understand RCC kicking to the touchline in the hope he'd win the headers. :-(
Because he may only be 5ft 7", but with his hair blowing about in the breeze he's over 6 ft.

Users who are viewing this thread