Hummell (2 Viewers)

Nick

Administrator
Would have preferred kappa but Hummel are just as rascal

Didn't forest green have issues with them last year where the team didn't have any?

If we are getting rid of just sport, what happens to the shop? (Unless they are using Hummel rather than Nike and Avec)

TTG

Have there been nothing on nike extending the deal?

win9nut

I like Hummel, but I like Nike too... Which is the best? only one way to find out!
FIGHT!!,
giphy.gif

RoboCCFC90

I have the Rangers away kit from this season and it is a thing of beauty.

I would be all for Hummel doing City’s kits for next season.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nick

Administrator
Don’t just sport run the shop and online store, what happens to that?
That's what I'm thinking. Can't see anything on their site about Hummel, had a look at a couple of other clubs who use just sport and nothing on there either.

chiefdave

Wonder if they will just hand the shop over or what? Same with the online store.
Guessing the contract just moves from Just Sport to their Hummell equivalent and the staff gets moved over. Might be a decent sale on things other than the usual kits to get rid of all the stock.

Hopefully something a bit more customised to us rather than a off the rail type design.

Forest green had a custom designed shirt as do the other clubs that have their kits from them, gives us a bit more character on the shirt rather than same shirts as Pompey, Northampton just in our colours

ajsccfc

Forest Green not a great example to use though, they had to dump Hummel about a month in after they didn't have any kits delivered and ended up having to play games in a makeshift third kit.

Nick

Administrator
Forest Green not a great example to use though, they had to dump Hummel about a month in after they didn't have any kits delivered and ended up having to play games in a makeshift third kit.
Yeah, we should probably be getting the order in now.

Reactions: vow

Mucca Mad Boys

I closely link Hummel with Villa kits, so naturally, I’m not a fan of this initially! Nike did a good job, and hopefully Hummel can continue to make a nice kit!

Users who are viewing this thread