Hummell (2 Viewers)

Nick

Administrator
so CCFC tweet about kits arriving with people and get this

Are people really that thick? They literally tweeting a picture somebody posted of their kit that had arrived with them.

ajsccfc

The person behind the Cov account calmly explaining that the season hasn't started yet has way more patience than I could manage.

shmmeee

claps back

giphy.gif

Fergusons_Beard

The kits in hand are absolutely stunning.

Only negatives is Neck line feels a bit weird and lower than it needs to be. Also away kit underarm ‘vent’ panel is yellow-which fits with kit but the home strip ‘vent’ is white-still don’t understand why it can’t have been skyblue!

Fit is superb-quite tight but not too tight that your middle age paunch shows...

I am usually between a medium and a large-I opted for Large and it’s not a baggy but a snug fit. I would recommend that you size up.

All the little touches (Pusb and lets all sing together inside shirt etc) add to a great shirt.

The away kit although dark blue looks black. Can’t get away from the fact that it looks like a Wasps kit-I have bought it but we could’ve had the same kit with traditional green and black. I feel Hummel and Club made a huge mistake with this.

Going forward it’s definitely our best kit since the Le Coq Sportif era in the late 90’s.

God we’ve had some shit kits...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Marty

Got mine through and echo what is said above, fits nicely if a little tight, but I'm bigger across the top of my body, so everything tends to be tight up top.

It is lovely though.

Fergusons_Beard

Oh and it’s a real shame they didn’t stitch the badge and the Hummel logo on.

Only time will tell if they fade and get destroyed during washing...

Si80

so CCFC tweet about kits arriving with people and get this

Are people really that thick? They literally tweeting a picture somebody posted of their kit that had arrived with them.

That is absolute gold :emoji_smile:

Frank Sidebottom

Oh and it’s a real shame they didn’t stitch the badge and the Hummel logo on.

Only time will tell if they fade and get destroyed during washing...

Badge reminds me of a better version of the furry stick on logos on the red and navy chequered le coq sportif kit era.
Hummel logo is that weird rubber stuff, Should all be ok in the wash if remembered to wash inside out.

Great_Expectations

Sold out online as I bloody forgot to pre order, despite leaving the page open on my phone as a reminder for months.

I’m genuinely contemplating queuing in the morning. How bad do you think it’ll be?

Fergusons_Beard

Badge reminds me of a better version of the furry stick on logos on the red and navy chequered le coq sportif kit era.
Hummel logo is that weird rubber stuff, Should all be ok in the wash if remembered to wash inside out.

Yep and ironically Hummels own kit from the 1st time!

fellatio_Martinez

Have any women on here got one of the new shirts? If so, could you send me some pics of yourself with the top on so I can see what they look like as I'm thinking about buying one for a female friend..

P.S Pics of the new shorts are also welcome.

Thanks

skyblue1991

Brother's belated birthday present arrived today too. I'm the same size so tried it on and it fits like a charm!

Somerset Sky Blue

Have any women on here got one of the new shirts? If so, could you send me some pics of yourself with the top on so I can see what they look like as I'm thinking about buying one for a female friend..

P.S Pics of the new shorts are also welcome.

Thanks
I'm glad you made it clear you wanted photos with tops on.... otherwise it might sound a bit pervy!

Great_Expectations

At the shop now, a queue of around 10/15 people as it stands.

Fair play to the shop for opening earlier than the tweet advertised yesterday.

ajsccfc

Mine came yesterday, really impressed. I'm a fan of it not having embroidery as I play in them so stitching can be lethal on the nurps. I'm going to snap up the away one when it goes cheap and the end of the season too

itsabuzzard

Mine came yesterday, really impressed. I'm a fan of it not having embroidery as I play in them so stitching can be lethal on the nurps. I'm going to snap up the away one when it goes cheap and the end of the season too
My suspicions were right, but I still had to google nurps.

Sent from my LG-H850 using Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread