Hull (1 Viewer)

ccfcno9

Everybodies talking about Bristol city away and Southhampton(dreammers IMO if you think that game will save us). Surely we need something from Hull if we,re to keep the momentum going as without wishing to be negative not everything can go our way in the rest of our home games and the 2 games mentioned.That said I,m cautiously optimistic that we,ll stay up.

torchomatic

I think this is the toughest of the remaining games.

SkyBlue_Bear83

Hull have just lost 2 on the bounce and only have 1 win in 9.
This might just be post match euphoria talking but I think we can pick up another point at Hull

mark82

Hull have just lost 2 on the bounce and only have 1 win in 9.
This might just be post match euphoria talking but I think we can pick up another point at Hull

Agree. Point would be huge. Hull don't concede many but don't score many. We don't concede all that many and score even less. Going to be really exciting. :Yawn:

CCFC123

Hull City? Those world beaters? We shouldn't be too worried about Hull..... I have a feeling we'll get a draw there.

rob9872

I've had a downer on Hull ever since B*llamy said they were a bigger team than us and we were two divisions higher at the time. Not their fault I have such an irrational dislike of them, but adds abit of spice for me :)

mark82

I've had a downer on Hull ever since B*llamy said they were a bigger team than us and we were two divisions higher at the time. Not their fault I have such an irrational dislike of them, but adds abit of spice for me :)

Bellamy is just a c**t.

Users who are viewing this thread