Hull tickets (1 Viewer)

CV22SBA

Got mine, not one of the best away trips of the season. Might feel more enthusiastic if Saturday's match goes ahead.

Tommo1993

Ticked it off last season. Was one of those games where the immediate area of the crowd I was in sort of made their own entertainment because fuck all exciting was happening on the pitch.

Paul W

Hi all

Anyone know if these have sold out, logged on to get two but all I get is a blank screen once I've selected I need two tickets together?

Thanks

pusbccfc

Should sell out this.

For anyone considering, at £20 this is significantly cheaper than most. QPR are charging £36, Swansea £33. You'll be lucky to get many less than £30 this season so enjoy Hull.

One of the best away ends too, albeit they've moved fans towards the corner now.

Alex1987

I picked up 2 at 10:05. Still in the £20 area so I doubt everything is sold (they are selling all £20 first and then £24 afterwards). Will be 63/92 for me.

Brighton Sky Blue

You going via Glasgow? Trainlines showing me 48.50 return from Cov w/ RC (even checked from Brighton from your name and its 56.75 w/ RC). Sure you could better those prices using a journey splitting tool

Sorry, meant for two people and that was going from Leam with 4 changes.

pusbccfc

800 sold. Once more proving this points system is pointless for the vast majority of games. Just put them on general sale now.

Paul W

Hi all

Anyone know if these have sold out, logged on to get two but all I get is a blank screen once I've selected I need two tickets together?

Thanks
Think the issue was I needed two together for my son and me.

In the £24 seats so all sorted.

Reactions: vow

WillenhallSkyBlues

Hopefully have some better sales figures this evening. Especially seeing as this sale window is actually for people with 400+ points as they’ve wrongly re-added the 230 points they took off so people on 370 points are able to buy in the 600+ window

SBT

Or just stop complaining about it, follow the system, buy your tickets and the end result is the same.

The end result is that people relying on general sale have less time to buy tickets, which so far is leading to smaller away followings than we otherwise would have. But other than that it's great, sure.

pusbccfc

The end result is that people relying on general sale have less time to buy tickets, which so far is leading to smaller away followings than we otherwise would have. But other than that it's great, sure.

Exactly, you're having to wait until a week before to make plans and book transport to a match 150 mile away.

I'd also allow 2 per ticket by the time it makes general. Let people bring mates etc.

We all know Coventry fans need encouragement.

GaryMabbuttsLeftKnee

We took more to Millwall this season than last, and we have 10 days to sell 1000 tickets for Hull. Interested to see which smaller attendances you are referencing.

GaryMabbuttsLeftKnee

Exactly, you're having to wait until a week before to make plans and book transport to a match 150 mile away.

I'd also allow 2 per ticket by the time it makes general. Let people bring mates etc.

On point 1. The club are behind on tickets in general, that is clear to see. Nothing to do with the points system and more to do with the fact the club is basically on fire. Is the four days difference going to make that much difference to peoples plans? If they are, I am worried for them.

On point 2, I completely agree. That is a very valid point and is something the club should look to introduce.

SBT

We took more to Millwall this season than last, and we have 10 days to sell 1000 tickets for Hull. Interested to see which smaller attendances you are referencing.

I suspect Sunderland would have sold out had all the tickets gone on sale over the course of one or two days.

Millwall tickets only went on general sale five days before the game, despite having already been on sale for nearly a week.

Doesn't strike me as a good way of persuading as many casual fans as possible to make plans for a trip. But this is what some people wanted I suppose.

tskezz

This problem here isn't the points system. Its Coventry putting tickets on sale to late. Thats what you should be moaning about.

Agree with this though, just make it 6 or no cap on general.

Brighton Sky Blue

Hopefully have some better sales figures this evening. Especially seeing as this sale window is actually for people with 400+ points as they’ve wrongly re-added the 230 points they took off so people on 370 points are able to buy in the 600+ window

Yep, we're on 500+ each and were able to buy just now.

JAM See

How queer!

Yesterday when I looked I was on 580 points.

Just had a look now and I'm up to 810.

Ticket sorted.

clint van damme

Just bought mine, first time up there but only managed to get the £24 tickets. Another ground to check off.

I think the points systems is working well so far. People are always going to moan about something.

I think it's a load of shite and was put in as a solution to a problem that didn't really exist.

Sky Blue Harry H

I think it's a load of shite and was put in as a solution to a problem that didn't really exist.

The old 'supporters club having tickets earmarked for them ' before other fans could get them started people venting (even though that doesn't now happen, has led to the current system, which - like all - will have its faults. not being able to purchase as a family to sit together being a a particular nuisance (although doesn't affect me).

tskezz

The old 'supporters club having tickets earmarked for them ' before other fans could get them started people venting (even though that doesn't now happen...
Does it not? Boddy confirmed this season that SCs still get tickets pre sale.

And this is a tweet from the club to a thread confirming this for this season. And that SCs don't have to adhere to point system ether.

...has led to the current system, which - like all - will have its faults. not being able to purchase as a family to sit together being a a particular nuisance (although doesn't affect me).

You are right here though.

This all started because fans caught wind that Leaminton and Warwick supporters club got guaranteed tickets while they had to fight it out on ticket master. So now the system has been put in place that means there is a slightly fairer fight for tickets on ticketmaster, unless of course you're in Leaminton and Warwick supporters club who still get guaranteed tickets.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread