Hull officiating (3 Viewers)

Nick

Administrator
I was just watching then, their defender all over Wright with the lino in line. As soon as wright grabbed his shirt back the lino was talking to the ref on his ear piece.

Something has to be done about the inconsistency.

pusbccfc

So so bad.

Ironically the one we laughed about for the goal was actually a great decision. Angle showed the ball was still in play.

messiahrobins

I was just watching then, their defender all over Wright with the lino in line. As soon as wright grabbed his shirt back the lino was talking to the ref on his ear piece.

Something has to be done about the inconsistency.
Its corruption and lack of integrity. I knew we would get a penalty against us today and i will bet that was down to the fact we have embarrassed the FA on Sunday.
That penalty tonight was indefensible as he wasnt close to being fouled in the box, people need to wake up and stop excusing these dodgy decisions as jut being incompetent and inconsistent.
I totally support the approach of the guy at Nottingham Forest who has done the same stuff in Greece. He gets it.

djr8369

Haven’t seen anything back and often in the cold light of day watching a replay I tend to have more sympathy with the ref than I do at the game (not to say there hasn’t been some shocking decisions this season and overall standard poor) but the ref had very little interest in controlling the Hull players and only reluctantly showed a yellow when he had no option. They played him like a fiddle all evening.

jim20

I’m more annoyed about the head injury, even if it wasn’t, if a player goes down with potential head injury these days the game should be stopped immediately.

Hobo

I’m more annoyed about the head injury, even if it wasn’t, if a player goes down with potential head injury these days the game should be stopped immediately.

The problem was Thomas put his hands to his head ran a bit then went down. I think ref thought he was just doing it to stop an attack. He ignored a few Hull players that lay on pitch like they had been shot.

Ref on Sunday ignored a few instances when Manchester United players lay on the pitch.

I'm all for it play on. It wasn't like he had been knocked out. I was pretty close to it and there didn't seem much in it to me.

David O'Day

The problem was Thomas put his hands to his head ran a bit then went down. I think ref thought he was just doing it to stop an attack. He ignored a few Hull players that lay on pitch like they had been shot.

Ref on Sunday ignored a few instances when Manchester United players lay on the pitch.

I'm all for it play on. It wasn't like he had been knocked out. I was pretty close to it and there didn't seem much in it to me.
Why should the ref think that? If the ref thinks that then he needs to be banned from reffing.

Even in serious head injuries there can be a delayed reaction.

Hobo

We should have took Thomas off for a head injury assessment then?

So our medical staff are just as bad.

pusbccfc

It's the red card that's the issue.

You can argue the toss of the penalty but that foot is high and his stoods are showing. It's a very poor tackle. We need to wise up. If that was Kelly against a Hull player, they'd be on the floor rolling all over the place.

oscillatewildly

It's the red card that's the issue.

You can argue the toss of the penalty but that foot is high and his stoods are showing. It's a very poor tackle. We need to wise up. If that was Kelly against a Hull player, they'd be on the floor rolling all over the place.
Who was their player who put that challenge on Kelly?

napolimp

Thought the ref was OK last night. Let a lot of robust challenges go from us, which I like to see, even with Hull players rolling about on the deck milking it. Penalty was probably correct decision, if not borderline - still better than VAR spending 2 minutes deciding if the challenge was a cm one way or the other. Carded the Hull players for the unnecessary celebrations. We pretty much shot ourselves in the foot with 2 completely avoidable mistakes, and a poor attempt at a challenge on the edge of the area. We had to work a lot harder for our goals.

ccfcricoh

tbf to the ref - Thomas didnt commit to going down, he was on his knee for a bit, then stood up, then saw them breaking and went back down again...

however annoying, it wasnt an injury that the game needed stopping for

Having said that, the ref was more than happy to stop the game for their antics more than once when none of them were remotely head injuries

Skyblue Bangkok

I
Thought the ref was OK last night. Let a lot of robust challenges go from us, which I like to see, even with Hull players rolling about on the deck milking it. Penalty was probably correct decision, if not borderline - still better than VAR spending 2 minutes deciding if the challenge was a cm one way or the other. Carded the Hull players for the unnecessary celebrations. We pretty much shot ourselves in the foot with 2 completely avoidable mistakes, and a poor attempt at a challenge on the edge of the area. We had to work a lot harder for our goals.
I just saw the highlights it looks like for our 2 Nd goal the ball was out of play just before we scored .

Tomh111

I have a friend who is currently doing his refereeing qualification etc - he can referee up to National League South at the minute.

Apparently, the referee last night is known for being shit, but is employed full time, and so they can't do anything with him.

Sent from my SM-S911B using Tapatalk

David O'Day

tbf to the ref - Thomas didnt commit to going down, he was on his knee for a bit, then stood up, then saw them breaking and went back down again...

however annoying, it wasnt an injury that the game needed stopping for

Having said that, the ref was more than happy to stop the game for their antics more than once when none of them were remotely head injuries
not all head injuries put you flat on your back, also where does it say in the laws that as well?

Users who are viewing this thread