Video Hull City v Coventry City highlights (1 Viewer)

Bugsy

Houchens Head

Fairly well known member from Malvern
Amazing goal from Godden! A bit Houchenesque, but on the floor!

stupot07

Who was it turned that ball from Dabo onto O'Hare for Goddens second chance?
It was vik. Poor ball by O'Hare to Godden though, it made him slow down and take an awkward first touch, it made him shoot further out than he would have liked as it let the defender get back. He needed it in front of him to run on to take it one touch then finish or to be able to hit it first time. O'Hare had acres of space to work with.

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

wingy

It was vik. Poor ball by O'Hare to Godden though, it made him slow down and take an awkward first touch, it made him shoot further out than he would have liked as it let the defender get back. He needed it in front of him to run on to take it one touch then finish or to be able to hit it first time. O'Hare had acres of space to work with.

I see what you're saying Stu but find that a bit harsh.

stupot07

I see what you're saying Stu but find that a bit harsh.
Look how much room he had. Godden had to stop then take 2 touches before shooting.
44c4b8cfe7198f91888a52309284d932.jpg

A better pass and the full back isn't getting any where near him. But because he had to stop then take 2 touches both defenders are right on him. The pass is the difference between a good chance and must score chance.

a217b52ea614a88d765a34246348a710.jpg

Sky Blue Pete

Look how much room he had. Godden had to stop then take 2 touches before shooting.
44c4b8cfe7198f91888a52309284d932.jpg

A better pass and the full back isn't getting any where near him. But because he had to stop then take 2 touches both defenders are right on him. The pass is the difference between a good chance and must score chance.

a217b52ea614a88d765a34246348a710.jpg
I’d say good ball rather than poor or excellent. Still got good shot away

Users who are viewing this thread