Hull away tickets confirmed (1 Viewer)

Evo1883

Me and my 2 girls £34 combined ..

Amazing

Great chance for some away points to people that don't get to go too

Skybluecol

I'm in the 3rd category.....on holiday....released at 12pm out time....in the pool and realised that it's 1215pm! Mass panic swim out of the pool, run to sunbed to grab phone.....got my 2 tickets....thank god for that as the lad would've lost it with me!

rob9872

Got our Hull ones yesterday but Cardiff only a few days later, any notification when they will be on sale yet?

Hutch11

Got ours, good away day is hull , there's a home boozer we use , 3 pints and decent change from a tenner , the locals are fine with us too

rob9872

FOMO I think is what's happening now. Suspect it will be like this for a while unless we're consistently getting beat, although bizarrely I quite liked going away all season and never winning - viewed it as a badge of honour :)

Astute

Any more proof needed that the better the price the quicker they sell?

jimmyhillsfanclub

I'm a non-STH scumbag.....missed out in the 12 minutes of general sale scramble but have managed to get one of the ample re-sale tickets being touted about by all the points grabbers.....

First time to Hull (for the football).

Grendel

They were priced very reasonably.

They have a pretty odd pricing strategy there. We wouldn’t need to offer prices that low here.

SeaSeeEffCee

Is it on iFollow as it’s not a Saturday or is there still that stupid rule where they don’t put rearranged Saturday 3pms on?

Users who are viewing this thread