Huge police search for missing 10-year-old boy in Coventry (1 Viewer)

dutchman

joshua-haughton-782738228.jpg

A MASSIVE police hunt is underway for a missing 10-year-old boy in Coventry.
Joshua Haughton, who has autism and a speech impairment, was last seen leaving his school in Keresley at 3.15pm on Monday.
The police helicopter has been drafted in this evening (Monday) with officers scouring the area and talking to residents as the search intensifies.

Josh was wearing his school uniform consisting of a red sweatshirt, grey trousers and black shoes. He also had a blue, white and black coat, a lunch box and a red school bag.
He is 5 feet tall and with a chunky build. He has very short blonde hair.
More to follow.

superskyblue

Hope this lad gets found.

Think this should go to the main board where it will get more views, surely no harm in that?!

andrew.roberts

Same thing has just happened here in Mallorca. A 17 year old autistic boy, had been missing for three days and they eventually found him yesterday.
I really hope that this boy is as lucky. I will certainly be keeping my fingers crossed for the poor soul.

dutchman

He was found on a train in Lincoln at 9 o'clock this evening according to a report on the BBC :thinking about:

I just hope they've identified the right boy?

Last edited:

Astute

Glad he has been found safe. He made it a fair way to get to lincoln.

I have a daughter who has just turned 10. She is just over 5'. Her mother is a short arse as well, only 5'7".

Users who are viewing this thread