hudds fan in peace.... (1 Viewer)

Covstu

We are screwed! No bang, bang players, no money. E are like an old sheepdog, take us up to the field and put us out of our misery ffs!

CovisGod

Anyone saying he's shit is just bitter he didn't sign for us. Top player, half took us out of a slump last season single handindly. Would have loved him to be in Sky Blue next season :(

PhilWasn'tBabb

Gutted that he isn't at Cov anymore, but seeing as I had a season ticket at "The Town" for a few years when I was living in Brighouse I'm very pleased he's signed for for you guys... and not those scummers Barnsley...

Do you remember the Friday night they beat the town 7-1 .... I was there..... I should have run on the pitch when Facey scored....

torchomatic

I've just stopped following him on Twitter. I bet that's taken the shine off his day.

pusbccfc

He didn't Retween my kind request for #SisuOut

Yet he's retweeting Hudds fans.

pusbccfc

He tweeted saying.

Coventry had no big Accepted, as why he didn't make that move.
He wishes us to get promoted.

SkyBlue_Bear83

He tweeted saying.

Coventry had no big Accepted, as why he didn't make that move.
He wishes us to get promoted.
He didn't exactly say yet, he just said we didn't have a bid accepted. He never said he would have joined us if we had a bid accepted. If we were serious about signing him an Norwood wanted to come here we could have forced a tribunal.

I would guess the club were never serious about signing him and it was just to sell season tickets.

pusbccfc

He didn't exactly say yet, he just said we didn't have a bid accepted. He never said he would have joined us if we had a bid accepted. If we were serious about signing him an Norwood wanted to come here we could have forced a tribunal.

I would guess the club were never serious about signing him and it was just to sell season tickets.

Just shows though, you can't get ahead of yourself, when the headlines are... 'Coventry in chase for Norwood'

Glen

Good luck hudd fan you have a talent there we were never in running really our board and manager just want to sell more tickets and usual load of spin

Users who are viewing this thread