Huddersfield (1 Viewer)

Voice_of_Reason

Whilst without doubt the Rotherham game is important, I have been predicting that Huddersfield will be the real six pointer. Even if we loose at Rotherham, we will only be 2 points behind Huddersfield, with a similar goals against. Huddersfield's final 5 fixtures are far tougher than ours, so remain positive, even if we lose at Rotherham.

Grendel

Whilst without doubt the Rotherham game is important, I have been predicting that Huddersfield will be the real six pointer. Even if we loose at Rotherham, we will only be 2 points behind Huddersfield, with a similar goals against. Huddersfield's final 5 fixtures are far tougher than ours, so remain positive, even if we lose at Rotherham.

they have Blackburn

SBAndy

Had a look and they’re basically a carbon copy of us - reasonable at home and awful away.

Grendel

They got a 2-2 at Cardiff Saturday which isn't too bad a result. Now they've got nothing to play for they might get some results (similarly to us in 2015/16 under Mowbray where we finished the season quite well).

True enough I suppose just their form is horrendous

Liquid Gold

We’ve spent most of the season hoping one team or another are worse than us. “Blues are doomed” until they get a new manager “Rotherham won’t be able to play all of those games” then they start picking up points, “Huddersfield have got tough games”.

It’s time we became accountable for ourselves, pulled our finger out and earned our place in the league.

Theonlywayisskyblue

We’ve spent most of the season hoping one team or another are worse than us. “Blues are doomed” until they get a new manager “Rotherham won’t be able to play all of those games” then they start picking up points, “Huddersfield have got tough games”.

It’s time we became accountable for ourselves, pulled our finger out and earned our place in the league.
Fair enough but at this point we'll take every ounce of support we can get from the other teams around us dropping points. It's not likely to be an either or, is it. Nobody at the bottom is in such good form that they will drag themselves out of it completely on their own results

Skybluefaz

Without doubt we need to look after ourselves now. It's still in our hands, we need to grab it.

Frostie

Because none of the teams down the bottom (including us) are good enough to go on a run of wins. Rotherham "picking up points" is based off of 1 single result too. They're below us for PPG & no better in the form tables.

Sky Blue Harry H

True enough I suppose just their form is horrendous

Armstrong has missed a handful of games during their poor run, but is now back and firing, so I'm hopeful he may be a thorn in our rivals sides (home to Derby too) Ideally I would like Derby to have an awful run between now and the end of the season (although their last game is at home to Sheff Wed, which ought to be 3 points) Said on another thread, but if Derby pick up less than 2 points from their next 3 games (Blackburn & PNE away, and Birmingham at home, then I can see them being right in the mix

Earlsdon_Skyblue1

They got a 2-2 at Cardiff Saturday which isn't too bad a result. Now they've got nothing to play for they might get some results (similarly to us in 2015/16 under Mowbray where we finished the season quite well).

Cardiff just lost 5-0 to Wednesday, make no mistake, Blackburn are absolutely terrible.

Magwitch1

I think Blackburn are still very much in the mix especially if they lose to Derby at the weekend as big a game for them as Rotherham is for us and then only have four games left Sheff. Wed. Rotherham Huddersfield & Brum they could lose all of them.

clint van damme

Eh? Thats us on here. The team have so far kept their fate in their own hands.

cc84cov

This 👆🏻👆🏻👆🏻👆🏻👆🏻
giphy.gif

NorthernWisdom

tbh deciding who has the easiest and hardest run-in at this stage of the season is a fool's game. Get Barnsley last game of the season and, if they're solid in the playoffs, they'll rest players, they're out the running, they'll go on holiday, they need the win, they'll fight to the death and either turn in a performance or freeze under the pressure.

Users who are viewing this thread