Match Thread Huddersfield Town - Coventry City Match Thread - Friday 29th Mar (3 Viewers)

AOM

Loving the humble pie on CWR with regards to Simms. Although there’s really strange criticisms of Wright… 🙄

Comments on the clubs Facebook page pretty much saying the same.
Loads saying they feel guilty for writing Simms off so soon

shmmeee

Last player before Vik to score more than 15 at Championship or above was Dublin according to this:

Others to do it in lower leagues: McNulty, Armstrong, Wilson, McGoldrick

Time to put some respect on their names really.

bigfatronssba

Great result, front two are firing on all cylinders, and Leicester lost. 👏 Lovely to see them bottling it, after all the arrogant shite their ‘fans’ have been spouting this season.

PUSB. ⚽️⚽️⚽️
"fans"
leicester.gif

pusbccfc

What is it with Winch & his shit bizarre questions?

The interview is always far too long. The poor players don't need it

covcity4life

Get in! 2 from Simms and a late goal from wright. Same thing every week please!

Bad mistake from Collins but hopefully he learns from it. Feel like we have less control of game when Palmer comes off for o hare although that might just be o hare having to come in cold as a sub. Good result and a few others went out way too

Exciting season continues!

Offhegoes

All our goals were excellent, but Jesus we were sloppy, especially after the 2nd goal.
Palmer was outstanding 1st half. As he was at Wolves. Huddersfield didn’t deserve a draw but we only just deserved the win

stupot07

Last player before Vik to score more than 15 at Championship or above was Dublin according to this:

Others to do it in lower leagues: McNulty, Armstrong, Wilson, McGoldrick

Time to put some respect on their names really.
Mcsheffrey scored 15 in the championship in 2005/06

Sent from my Pixel 7 using Tapatalk

Viktor17

Did robins mention sheaf in after match? Seems to be some noise he asked to come off? He seemed ok, perhaps just cramp/leggy.

HadjiChippo

Home.

Forget the game. Way too many middle lane hoggers down the M1 and now I’m cross. If it was you, surrender your license.
Same every holiday break, can only assume it’s higher quantity of people who don’t use the motorways much. Pisses me right off though.

napolimp

Anyone else come across the awful EFL commentary on the extended highlights video on YouTube? For the second goal, the guy said Palmer to Labadear (it was MVE), and he kept calling Sheaf "Shafe".

alexccfc99

Good day out! Ending was a bit more frantic than it needed to be but that's the way we have always done things I guess

Hope Hudds stop up over Wednesday and The Brummies - Good club

alexccfc99

Palmer got a warmer applause from their fans than any of the Huddersfield players got all afternoon

Did anyone notice one of their lads going off trudging off the pitch at a snails pace, their goalkeeper and fans were livid at him

Users who are viewing this thread