Match Thread Huddersfield Town - Coventry City Match Thread - Friday 29th Mar (1 Viewer)

Nick

Administrator
Discuss the Huddersfield Town - Coventry City match, tactics and predictions :)

Hertsccfc

I dislike, and rarely use the term, must win, but I think this is a must win given the frequency and difficulty of our April fixtures.
I agree. It's when that term comes out in September that I have a problem with it. Really important match this one. Unfortunately I think we have too many matches to come and too few players. We will have to be exceptionally lucky with injuries to get into the play offs.

torchomatic

We're going. Looking forward to it. Was a brilliant away day last year. As Clint said though, I think it's a "must win" as are all our remaining games.

skyblue_55

Their site is a very mixed bag , with turmoil & blame , their main agendas .
A look into the 3 Yorkshire clubs at the bottom, should hopefully be a good indicator of how this game should end ( Rotherham away didn’t go to plan ! ) with our front 2 now hitting consistency & the midfield looking so strong .
Another glorious away day , for the travelling faithful ….. 0 - 3
CTID

SleepyGinger

Hopefully Haji and the Jamaican lads come back unscathed.

I’d go with

Collins
MVE Thomas Kitching Bidwell
Sheaf Torp
Eccles OHare Wright
Simms

Not ideal putting Eccles on the wing but I think he’d do a job out there and cover MVE in a similar way to sakamoto.

San Francisco

I dislike, and rarely use the term, must win, but I think this is a must win given the frequency and difficulty of our April fixtures.
We're going. Looking forward to it. Was a brilliant away day last year. As Clint said though, I think it's a "must win" as are all our remaining games.

I think every competitive game is “must win” regardless of importance. The Wolves win and upcoming semi final will galvanise the lads so I’m looking forward to the PO run in.

Exciting times ahead! Think we’ll do well.

no_loyalty

I know they are fighting for their lives but we really should win this, they couldn’t even beat the worst team in the league in their last game.

messiahrobins

Collins
Latabadieure Thomas Kitching Bidwell
Eccles Sheaf
MVE Palmer Wright
Simms
Clean sheets is now paramount and Latabadieure is better defensively than MVE and with Sakamoto out, MVE is probably the best option in that position wide right given his pace he has and he can deliver a good ball. Palmer and Ohare basically will be sharing the minuts in the no10 role id think

blunted

I'm with you. Worry MR may have to rest players back from International duty. Anyone know if Huddersfield have any players away?

procdoc

Hopefully we don’t have an FA Cup hangover. We need to be switched on as they need the win as much as we do. Hope we stick to a back four, we look so much better

Matt smith

Same X1 that started at Wolves.
Decent Bench with O’Hare, Torp, Dasilva, Godden and hopefully Jamie Allen back.
3-0 win.
That Wolves win will reignite this team.
Can’t see Lati Palmer and wright starting

I think o hare starts this and Eccles and Milan play right side

SleepyGinger

Will Palmer, Latibeaudiere and Wright be OK to play Friday and Monday after 2 games last weekend and flying back from America? Joel especially, played 210 minutes.

clint van damme

Will Palmer, Latibeaudiere and Wright be OK to play Friday and Monday after 2 games last weekend and flying back from America? Joel especially, played 210 minutes.

Think Wright will be on cloud 9 after the couple of weeks he's just had and raring to go, might catch up with him further down the line.
Be nice I'd we could gave a comfortable lead and make some early 2nd half changes but that's ot a likely scenario

SleepyGinger

Think we can get by without Palmer and Latibeaudiere but I’d be tempted to start Haji if he’s up to it. Even if we only get 60 mins out of him.

Users who are viewing this thread