Huddersfield sack Lee Clark (1 Viewer)

mark82

WTF are they doing!

That's loyalty for you.

oldskyblue58

CCFC Finance Director
Sometimes you have to wonder what goes on between the ears of chairmen and owners.

Macman

Judging by Huddersfield's fans forum, they are glad he's gone!? I don't understand - they have an automatic spot within their grasp in, what was always going to be, a difficult League One. Unless something has happened behind the scenes we don't know about - otherwise this is a strange one.

Thought at first Leeds were lining him up, or even Wolves, but I'm not so sure hearing he was sacked, rather than resigning.

LastGarrison

I just read a post from a Huddersfield fan on another forum when he said he should have gone at the end of last season when he only played one striker up front in the play offs.

Strange decision to everyone outside of Huddersfield but obviously something has gone on.

kg82

Nah, he's going to Leeds, surely. I've noticed Huddersfield supporters are very arrogant, too arrogant for a team who haven't been in the top 2 divisions for over 10 years.

mark82

Nah, he's going to Leeds, surely. I've noticed Huddersfield supporters are very arrogant, too arrogant for a team who haven't been in the top 2 divisions for over 10 years.

Yeah, I work with one. Thinks they are going to walk the Championship next year when they get promoted. Lol.

mark82

Think its probably because he wants to move somewhere else

Wouldn't sack someone and let them leave for free (likely have to pay them off). They would have been due compensation from Leeds (or any other club) if he went there. Can only be due to results.

mark82

Yeah, I work with one. Thinks they are going to walk the Championship next year when they get promoted. Lol.

When I suggested he might go to Leeds he laughed and said "why would he want to go there, we are a better club". Delusional!

not that big a shock, clark has had 3 years and one of the highest budgets in the league and has failed to get them up, its more to do with an ambitious chairman who has put absolute millions into the club and wants promotion, how i wish we had one of those

scroobiustom

Padrew for England, Clark for Newcastle - romantic image, about as likely as England winning Euro 2012

superskyblue

I think there is more to this than meets the eye, can't imagine they've sacked him due to poor performance because they are always there or there abouts in the league, and with Jordan Rhodes on fire, this has to be their year. I think something must have gone on behind the scenes in order for him to be sacked. Would take him here though, Huddersfield play some cracking football.

Users who are viewing this thread