Huddersfield Home Game moved to Saturday 28th Jan (1 Viewer)

edgy

Makes sense.
Sacha Baron Cohen Thumbs Up GIF by Amazon Prime Video

ovduk78

Boooooo, I am coming down this weekend for Norwich game & was thinking to staying on for Huddersfield game, looks like I'll be heading back up the M6 on Sunday

lord_garrincha

I really didn’t think that anyone would put a negative spin on this, then again there are people who will moan for the sake of moaning. Twitter really is a cesspit of tosspots.
Reminds me of a joke that, comedy genius, James Corden came up with about guitar lessons all by himself...

Bertola

It suits me better, but moving it 6 days from the original date doesn't seem the most customer friendly decision

Reactions: SBT

mullingar

I'm coming down from Northumberland for the Norwich and Huddersfield games I've bought tickets for me and friends and family. This is a nightmare for me

MAFF

I really didn’t think that anyone would put a negative spin on this, then again there are people who will moan for the sake of moaning. Twitter really is a cesspit of tosspots.
pretty obvious some people will be annoyed. very short notice and plenty of people (including myself) have already made plans for that weekend.

SBT

You can avoid a lot of the complaints about this by just telegraphing that it might happen if the schedules allow. Moving the game to a Saturday makes sense, but doing it out of the blue less than a week before the original fixture is bound to piss some people off.

COVKIDSNEVERQUIT

I'm coming down from Northumberland for the Norwich and Huddersfield games I've bought tickets for me and friends and family. This is a nightmare for me

Sorry to hear, but in life, there's winners and losers.

TomS91

I know I'm impacted so maybe not very objective about this, but I would have thought with all the dicking around with fixtures moving we've had this season adding further changes and disrup
Did you do this before or after losing to a Conference team?
Before. Cup games not incl. in season ticket so was resigned to not being around for 4th round regardless of whether it was home/away.

Brighton Sky Blue

I know I'm impacted so maybe not very objective about this, but I would have thought with all the dicking around with fixtures moving we've had this season adding further changes and disrup

Before. Cup games not incl. in season ticket so was resigned to not being around for 4th round regardless of whether it was home/away.

That’s unlucky I suppose. For us it means we can actually go and use our season tickets as midweek games in term time are a non starter.

Macca1987

There will always be winners and losers in fixture movement. I am away in Wales for my birthday so will miss it, however it gives the opportunity for someone to use my season ticket to watch City and maybe decide to come again

Users who are viewing this thread