Huddersfield after Pressley (1 Viewer)

davebow87

According to daily mirror he is now favourite for the job

Gint11

Not happening...SP is committed to a long term cause. It would take a massive worthwhile offer and I honestly don't think it is. They may come down this season.

Kingokings204

If he is happy enough then enough is as good as a feast.

He won't go unless he is majorly unhappy.

Ashdown

The nail in the coffin came for Robins after we blew our chance of Wembley in front of 30,000 home fans..................gulp !

ccfcway

3 wins out of 17 in League One...

certainly not saying he should go, just that one or two defeats in the first few games at the Ricoh and people might be calling for his head. His stock is "quite" high at the moment due to off field problems.

Otis

He never wanted to leave when at sixfields. So why would he want to now were back at Ricoh

It's funny isn't it, when we were at Sixfields I wasn't bothered one way or the other if he went or not. Now we are back at the Ricoh though I now don't want him to go at all.

spider_ricoh

he's at 7/1, third favourite after Chris Powell (1-2) and Neil Lennon (4-1) ... according to Sky Bet

Covstu

They are really dragging this one out though arnt they!!! I dont think he will go but money talks i guess.

Houchens Head

Fairly well known member from Malvern
Does it matter if he goes? David Moyes is still available isn't he? :claping hands:

(I'll get my coat!)

bringbackrattles

He's here to do a job and he says it'll take a while to get where he wants to be. So that could mean here or elsewhere ?

Last edited:

Colin1883

Looks like they are going to appoint Chris Powell ( former Charlton boss) ... So the pressure is off.... Until the next manager bites the bullet...

Gint11

good because whether you like him or not, our manager jumping ship is not what the club needs right now.

Malaka

good because whether you like him or not, our manager jumping ship is not what the club needs right now.

Spot on, we need a manager for at least the next three years. Chopping and changing has done us no good at all.

Users who are viewing this thread