Huck's Book (1 Viewer)

SkyBlueKay

Facebook User
My parents have pre-ordered it for me for my birthday, with the Coventry cover obviously! Looking forward to reading it, plus you get a personalised message in the book if you pre-order :)

Astute

It was a great deal for the club at the time, we sold Hucks for £5.5m and bought Keane for £6m.

But did we only buy Keane knowing we would make a massive profit very quickly? Back to the days of dodgy dealing :mad: Just a shame Huckers didn't seem to know the rules of offside :facepalm:

Covfather

Just pre-ordered it..must admit Hucks/Dion/Mcallister etc was the greatest footy team i had pleasure to watch supporting CCFC.. makes me gringe thinking about what we have now, feel sorry for young sky blue supporters..

blueflint

huck was exiting at times but i go back as far as ronnie rees willie humphreys etc they did the business

Huck was great on is day but I also remember the bad parts of his game as he seemed too quick for his own good and spent a lot of time offside. I will prob get his book, a good pro who made a good career out of football IMO. Was a v good player for us who I have very fond memories of during his time with us.

Shame he never came back to us rather than going to Norwich where he is held in even higher regard.

wingy

Achieved the same accolade as STeVIE HUNT if memory is correct as most effective player during his time in america:D

skybluelee

Just pre-ordered it..must admit Hucks/Dion/Mcallister etc was the greatest footy team i had pleasure to watch supporting CCFC.. makes me gringe thinking about what we have now, feel sorry for young sky blue supporters..

Not to mention Nilsson, Boateng, Whelan...

Last edited:

Nonleagueherewecome

..if only we'd had a half-decent gaffer at the time, imagine what we could have achieved!

Users who are viewing this thread