How's Nigel Warren's hunger strike going? (1 Viewer)

Sbarcher

Not one calorie more!!

letsallsingtogether

Never said they were said that if you do something for the club you love you are a wanker do nothing and your a hero.:(
The two things clearly aren't related, shitty guilt trip or not.

ajsccfc

But nobody's saying that either. He's being mocked (quite gently, it should be noted) for the hunger strike that involves having a nutritional supplement drink rather than whatever meals 23 days out of a year. It's not the principle of taking a stand and certainly not him personally or his unfortunate illness.

letsallsingtogether

Yes mocked for making a stand like others are, by people who can't be bothered to do anything but want to know the outcome.....

Just makes me angry to read all the shit that goes on here about supporters who obviously care fighting over whether action should or should not be taken, we all support the same club but it is ripping us apart and I am afraid there maybe no looking back.

Nick

Administrator
Yes mocked for making a stand like others are, by people who can't be bothered to do anything but want to know the outcome.....

So if I was going to make a stand by only having 1 pint at the ground rather than 2 it would be ok? After all I am doing something......

I would like to think everybody on here is decent and wouldn't dream of mocking him for his illness.

torchomatic

They are, Nick. It's just outrage for outrage sake.

I would like to think everybody on here is decent and wouldn't dream of mocking him for his illness.

torchomatic

I'm sure, but no one is having a go at his cancer - my Mom died of it, so I know what it's like - just his ridiculous hunger strike.

Its personal to some ,some of us know him .

mark82

I'm sure, but no one is having a go at his cancer - my Mom died of it, so I know what it's like - just his ridiculous hunger strike.

Which is an even worse idea if he has cancer. Needs to look after himself. For those that know him, maybe you should be giving him better advice.

Nick

Administrator
Which is an even worse idea if he has cancer. Needs to look after himself. For those that know him, maybe you should be giving him better advice.

Then he wouldn't be doing anything though so wouldn't be worthy of being friends with a "doer"

lordsummerisle

So if I was going to make a stand by only having 1 pint at the ground rather than 2 it would be ok? After all I am doing something......

Depends if it was at the Ricoh or not, if at the Ricoh then you would be ostracised for taking revenue out of the poor children helped by charity and the hard-working taxpayers of Coventry.

Users who are viewing this thread